☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 09☆

After eating all the treats Hoseok fell asleep on the couch. Jimin covered him with a blanket. He got off from the couch. Going to a corner he dialled Seokjin's number.

*Rrring* *Rrring* *Rrrin-*

"Hello, Jimin. Why did you call?"

"Hello doc. I called you to tell you that Hoseok's heat stopped."

"What, his heat stopped?"

"Yes, i left him for less than an hour for grocery shopping, and he then stopped releasing pheromones and scent out of the blue."

"Well, he's been suppressing his heat for 3 years with chemicals, irregularities are bound to happen."

"But, what if....what if his heat stopped because he took heat suppressants again?"

There was moment of silence on the other line.

"Right, we shouldn't underestimate his stubborness.

Jimin. I will send hidden cameras and other equipments, install them in every room in the house, especially Hoseok's bedroom."

"W-wait is that legal...?"

"You work for government Jimin. We do this all the time.

Don't let Hoseok home alone or leave house at all. His heat may come in intense bursts. We can't predict when his second heat will strike."
He sighed.
"I will return to Gwangju soon. Until then, don't ever take your eyes off of him."

"Understood."

Seokjin threw his phone on the bed.
"Hoseok, why...?"
He took a deep breath rubbing his face with his hands.
"I had warned you...
You just wouldn't listen, would you...?

I did say i would grant your wish to be an alpha if you agreed to take participate in my experiment.
But i would never let you harm yourself with my drugs.

Why are you obsessed to be an alpha anyway?"
He ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"Is it because of that kid? You molded yourself into what you are not, you risked your life, just for the sake of that kid's expectation, did you, Jung Hoseok?"
He scoffed.

"Well if he's the reason, i will destroy him before he destroys you."

-

"Uwah, teacher~!! Please teacher let me go home!!"
Jungkook clinged on his teacher begging him, showing his puppy eyes to let him go home soon.
"My husband is waiting at home!!! I have to cook dinner before he's off to patrolling again!"

"Husband? Are you referring to your guardian Jung Hoseok? Jungkook, how can you marry him? You are not even legal yet. And please don't cling on me you are heavy. Ugh my arthritis."

Jungkook let go of his teacher.
"Yes ofcourse by 'husband' i mean Hoseok hyung! We are married in heaven before we were born!"
Jungkook said confidently.

His teacher pinched his nose bridge, sighing loudly.
"Ok, go home now. Your brain must be hurting from studying too much. I give you dispensation for today."
He looked at him with a stern look.
"You are a good kid Jungkook, but your grades really need improvement....expect PE and art. It'd be a shame if a good student like you have to repeat a year. So please do your best Jungkook."

Jungkook saluted his teacher.
"I always do, sir! I will graduate this year so I can marry Hoseok hyung officially."
Jungkook ran away from there.