⚡ author's note / thanks ⚡

FTR? >

RR? >

Hellooooo everyone and welcome to "Hold your Hand", my Johnny Cade fanfic😅 I didn't want to do a self-insert, and I wasn't going to create an OC just for the story, so I settled on making it a Y/N story. (There's nobody in the book to ship Johnny with, really)

If you were with this story since the beginning, I'm sure you remember that I was trying to add each and every one of y'all's usernames to thank you personally. I still wish I could, but it's gotten out of hand— there's soooo many of you guys, and I'm not on wattpad enough to keep up with you all:( So I got rid of that huge list (I didn't want to have only some of you on it and not others!!), but PLEASEEE know how much I love and appreciate every one of you for giving my story a chance 😊 I NEVER expected it to be this popular, so thank you all from the bottom of my hearttttt. Every time I see of you has commented, voted, or even just added the story to a reading list, it just makes my day.

Without further ado... I hope everyone enjoys. It's a bit cheesy, I'm sure, but I hope you like the story anyway:)

(PS....i have a two-bit x reader on my profile too. It's not yet finished, but I'm getting there;)