Headcannons T W O

Ah yes, a part two

Bdubs is a frog hybrid and Scar is a firefly, which leads to people thinking they're enemies.

Nobody knows what the Realm of Hells is, or what Hels did there- so it surprised him when the internet started making freakishly accurate guesses.

Doc gets nervous around scar, because he smells like a cat most of the time

Most of the Hermits aren't human because X and Generikb made the server as a safe place for hybrids

Hels can touch snow, but it feels like pins and needles, so he chooses to avoid it

Pearl has watcher wings, but they got cut in half from disobeying the watchers so she cant use them anymore

Sometimes Impulse wishes he was an only child so he wouldn't have to put up with his siblings shenanigans.

Iskall, being the annoying older sibling they are, keeps telling Ren he's adopted

If you go to Hells for a long period of time and you weren't born there, if you manage to escape you get voices in your head. Hels' voices are very similar to Technoblades voices

Pearl envies Grian's wings because of how big and well cared for they are.

The architects have known eachother prior to season six.

Most Hermits were surprised when they found out Team ZIT are older then a lot of them.

Dream XD does exist in Hermitcraft, but he never goes there because none of the Hermits are scared of him and they don't listen to him.

Grian is scared of the deep and nobody knows why.

Impulse has severe insomnia

People who know Keralis make fun of him for being a goat because he will fall over if you scare him.

Scar says he is the worlds greatest disney princess and has lots of disney dresses to prove it, although Jellie keeps on napping on them.

Since NPG is programmed to be a bird hybrid, not a watcher, he cannot see glass so grian makes his windows out of trapdoors. (at least when he's making a rustic house)

Hels can't control his Nether powers so sometimes his hands randomly generate fire. (It mostly happens when he feels strong emotions) This is why some Hermits have scars.

Impulse has memory loss so sometimes he just refers to everyone as they/them

Ren competes with purpled to become the top Bedwars player first.

Hels was 19 when he joined Hermitcraft but went missing only two weeks after he joined.

Ren really likes getting physical affection, so when he shared a base with Doc, he'd cuddle Doc while he (Doc) works.

Impulse has heterochromia, but he puts contacts on so they match.

Ren really likes flowers because as a kid one of his favourite places to go was a flower field with all sorts of flowers

Grian is half blind because one time he look straight into the sun.

Hels hates really loud noises or ones that come by surprise because of trauma from being in Hells.

Keralis can be really threatening, but he chooses not to.

Ren is deeply scared of thunder.

Everyone jokes about Ex being old, despite being one of the younger hermits because he has white hair. They would do the same to Etho, but Etho is quite intimidating.

Grian can Mimic birds, and can basically talk to them.

Ren is the biggest over-spender in the server, even though in actual money, he's quite poor.  Doc is usually the one to pay for the items hey buys and Ren always apologises.

Hels has ADHD and tic disorder, while Ren has ADHD, tic disorder and autism. (If I get some stuff about these stuff wrong, please tell me because I really want to learn!)

Grian loves using autotune, especially to annoy people. He even goes to the Dsmp to join Quackity.

Keralis has the revival book. He got it from a mysterious person that looked eerily similar to him. He has only just learned how to use it so be brought himself and Bdubs back from the dead.

Hels acts a lot like a cat but he says he doesn't. Like seriously, he does everything a cat does.

Stress has a baking addiction.

That's about it! Thank you for reading! :)