My Atlantis...//AU//Scarian//3rd Life

Hi! This was made thanks to some fellow Third Life fans on Youtube! Thank you! This Au is basically if Scar won Third Life. Btw, the quote was written by Irynda on yt!

TW: Gore, Blood, Betrayal, Murder. Repeating of phrases. If there are anymore, let me know :)

Enjoy reading!

The birds have left their trees, the light pours onto me

There they were, standing near a lake so beautiful, and trees that stand so tall. Scar, Bdubs and Grian tensed, knowing what should've happened.

But it didn't

They should've known that Bdubs would be the one to die because he knew that Scar and Grian had been together since the start.

But it didn't.

Scar had chosen Bdubs over Grian. Now all of them stay on their final life. Scar could feel the sun as he held his newly bloodstained sword. The sun reflected off of the uncovers parts.

I can feel you lying there all on your own

Scar remembered how not even a day ago, he and Grian lied there, knowing how soon their world would come crashing down, only one would remain, and despite how morbid it sounded, they'd both hoped they would both die, instead of one having to live without the other.

Oh how it hurt.

We got here the hard way, all those words that we exchange. Is it any wonder things get broke?

Scar remembered how they fought. They fought so hard to get here, and for what? Either they'd both fail, dying. At least they'd be together. Or, one of them would life. Live with the guilt that they survived and their partner, their sunshine, their love would be murdered and gone forever. Sure, they could go back to Hermitcraft and be with what's left of their friends, but what's the point?

Oh how it hurt.

Cause in my heart and in my head, I'll never take back the things I said

Scar knew that he could never, ever take it back. He'd betrayed his partner, his sunshine, his love... And... For what? He hopes so hard that Bdubs would take them both, or that Grian would at least kill him, so he couldn't live with what he did.

Why.

Why did he do it?

So high above, I feel it coming down

He watched as Grian stabbed Bdubs, over, and over, and over. Until there wasn't even the slightest hint that it was even Bdubs. Just a red, bloody mess, sprawled over the once bright green grass, small blades of dead hope. Pointless. Red. Bloody. It honestly felt too surreal to be true. But here the two stood. Once lovers, now an empty shell of shattered hope. It was, in fact, real.

Even the smell didn't faze him anymore. The awful smell. It felt like it was burning him, yet, it didn't matter. He saw Grian go up to him, in-between tears, demanding one last battle. No weapons or armour, just their fists.

She said, "in my heart and in my head, tell me why this has to end" Oh no.. Oh no......

Grian spoke, even though he knew why. Scar betrayed him. It didn't seem that he had any once of regret, for ruining it all. it felt too pointless. Although, he had a feeling of deja-vu. Had he felt this before? Even before Hermitcraft, something must have happened. He'd rather not remember.

Scar had a sudden burst of determination. His life was on the line. He could die. He could die. Scar couldn't die like this. He stopped thinking for a moment all he thought of was-

I cant save us, my atlantis, we fall... We built this town on shaky ground...

How much his home meant to him. Together, they'd built their home in a place that was so imperfect. They both knew it would get destroyed, but that didn't matter. They had eachother, right?

I cant save us, my atlantis we fall... We built it up to pull it down...

Their base was only meant to be destroyed, that what it was for. Defense. It would not have ended up any other way. It just wasn't possible.

Now all the birds have fled, the hurt just leaves me scared

With the determination came terror. An unthinkable amount of it, too. It all came down to this. It was one or the other.

Loosing everything I've ever known, it's all become too much

It was all so much, this painful feeling... If this is painful, loosing couldn't be that bad, right?

Maybe I'm not built for love

If I knew that I could reach you, I would go

Scar put up his fists, ready for a fight that he would almost inevitably loose.

Almost.

It's in my heart, and in my head, I can't take back the things I said

And the fight begun. He blindly punched, the whole scenario, a blur...

He had run into a few cactuses here and there, but otherwise, was doing alright.

So high above, I feel it coming down

Then, the moment came...

She said in my heart and in my head, tell me why this has to end

Oh no... OH NO NO NO NO

Scar pushed Grian hard into a cactus, punching him until his face had morphed into a bruised, bloody mess and his red sweater, spiked came out, impaling him.

Grian barely spoke...

"I cant save us, my atlantis, we fall... We built this town on shakey ground"

"I cant save us, my atlantis, oh no... We built it up to pull it down..."

Grian finally took his final breath, one final, shaky breath...

Oh how it hurt.

And we built it up, and we built it up, and we built it up to put it down

It sunk in...

I cant save us, my atlantis, we fall... We built this town on shakey ground

I cant save us, my atlantis, oh no... We built it up to pull it down...

Scar is the last one alive. He won...

Scar broke down, his face, littered with big, disgusting, scars, and wet with hundreds of tears.

What had he done?

He wailed Grian's name in vain, pleading. His voice cracked with every beg he gave. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. He was supposed to die. Yet, fate decided to torture him. Wasn't he supposed to be happy? He'd won. He survived. And yet, nothing would be the same. Never.

GRIAN!!!

Grian promised Scar his first life, but ended up giving him all of them