At The Party (Bonus Chapter)

(Warning: This chapter contains some suggestive stuff and bad written lime/make out scene, just so you know <3)

Bendy's P.o.v
So turns out the creator has lied once again! No, not mine, I mean the creator of this book. They said Henry's and my wedding would be the end, but here we are non the less. I'm not complaining though. I have always been a big fan of being in the spotlight. "Bendy, who are you talking to?" My husband asked concerned, looking at me from across the set up party table. We were lucky to get one, because most of the rest had to awkwardly stand around. "Nobody." I replied, casually chucking down the entire bowl of punch to change the topic. *Shattering glass* Dead silence. The music stopped. Everyone in the basement was staring directly at me. "Uhm, the floor was thirsty!" I yelled, trying to sound like this was planned. Someone coughed. Nobody laughed. "You have ten seconds to run." Susie, who was probably about to get herself something to drink, gave me a very good impression of a serial killer stare. I didn't hesitate and got up from my seat, just so I could run away as fast as I was able to. "Susie, violence is not the answer!" Henry groaned, like he has said that at least two times before. "Do you want to join him, errand boy~?" Miss Psychopath sounded pretty pissed off, even my fiance understood the danger coming from that woman. "RUN!" I screamed in terror and so we both sprinted up the stairs. "YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM ME-" The fallen angel roared, however, Henry already shut the soundproof basement door behind us. How convenient. "That escalated quickly." He muttered and slowly started walking up to our room. "She just felt like punch-ing us." I added, snickering at the glorious pun I've made. Following my lover upstairs, I eventually realized that Susie wasn't in the mood to chase us anymore. Convenient, too convenient for my personal liking. "God, I feel so tired." Henry mumbled and threw himself onto our bed, without caring to take off his clothes. After taking off mine, I immediately joined him. Getting underneath the blanket, we made ourselves comfortable by embracing eachother. "This day sure was long, buuuut-" I gazed down at my sleepy husband. "-It was definitely the best day I've ever had."

(Back to the basement)

Norman's P.o.v
"What do you mean, 'put your left foot on red?' Do you want me to slice it of and throw it there?!" Yep, that's my boyfriend. I sighed, maybe I shouldn't have voted for Twister to be the first game of the night. Sammy groaned frustrated and heaved his leg upwards, trying not to fall over while squatting. He started shaking. I had to do something, so I grabbed him under his arms. "There you go, my little Sam Sam." That got him even more furious than before. Oops. "I'm not little! You are little! Your d-" I eventually put my hand over his mouth, I love when he's dramatic but not around so many people. And also Susie sits at a table right next to us, she might involve herself somehow. "-and don't get me started on your-" Maybe I should just get duct tape. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Sammy is into that stuff anyways. "Melanie, could you-?" She accepted her quest to hold the maw of the great overlord of our bedroom shut, I silently thanked her before getting the thing my partner needs the most at the moment. A firm tape on his mouth. I mean, it's not his first encounter with it. Going upwards, one of the searchers asked me to bring some extra straws, because they weren't able to consume drinks without them. When I asked how they can even drink liquid, they didn't respond. Concerning. As I made it through the creaky basement door and into the kitchen area, I heard very strange noises. It almost sounded like someone's in pain- Oh. Ohhhhhh. After a couple of minutes searching for more rainbow straws, Melanie must've brought, I eventually got a hold of them in the back of an upper shelf. Now tape is the only thing left we need in this household. And earplugs. Lots of earplugs. Maybe I should tell them they're loud? Mmmmmh, no. Never tell a person that you know their secrets, I thought while picking up the almost empty duct tape role. On my way back to the party, I wondered if Henry's going to be able to walk tomorrow...

(The next part plays out right after Bendy's P.o.v ended. )

Henry's P.o.v
Man, I'm sweating. I shouldn't have kept my suit on, however, I can't really take it off now. It would be too much of a stretch. "Doll, I get that you're tired and all, but please take your clothes off." My husband muttered into my hair. "Why? Did they personally offend you or something?" No reply, only his sigh of peeve could be heard. "Henryyyyy, you'll ruin your suit like this!" For once in his lifetime, Bendy is the one acting reasonable. I would've cried of joy, if it wasn't for him starting to mess with my clothing right afterwards. "Uhm, Bendy?" He didn't listen and kept on fiddling with the bottons on the suit's top, slowly but surely exposing the white shirt underneath. I slightly blushed, looking down on me. "Okay, okay! I will undress myself in the bathroom if that's what you want-" I had already sat upright and was about to go, however, my lover didn't seem like that idea either. So I stayed. "Let me finish what I started~" His expression said more than a thousand words. Okay, it actually just said one thing: 'I'm going to fuck you'. My ears and cheeks became warmer. "S-sure?" I replied impishly and he didn't hesitate to push my back onto the sheets. Slowly his lanky fingers first took my black shoes, socks and then my trousers off. Now my body layed there, in only a shirt and navy blue boxershorts. After staring at me for a rather long minute, he crawled up to my face, placing each of his hands on either side of my head. "Are you okay with this?" Bendy asked, like I would suddenly decline. "Of course, you dumbass. I love you!" I responded, smashing our lips together. We shared a long and fervent kiss, which eventually turned into my husband and I fighting with the other's tongue. My breathing became more shallow. His tongue was far bigger and flexible than mine, so he won. I gagged a bit, when it went down my throat, but the feeling wasn't as uncomfortable as you might imagine. After shortly taking his mouth away from mine, so I could refill my lungs with oxygen, we continued make out with eachother. Sometime later, Bendy also began lightly brushing his right hand against the skin underneath my upper garment. It felt like small flames travling on my chest. Up and down. Up and down. "Mhm~" I moaned quietly, feeling myself becoming noticeably hard. My lover stopped and parted our lips, inky saliva hanging between them. "Oh no, did I hurt you?!" He whined, letting go of my shirt as well. I laughed to show him I'm completely fine. "No, you didn't. That means I like it~" I winked at my husband and his face went tomato red. "I'm sorry, I never did this before, I just followed my instincts." Gosh, he is so sweet. I gently cupped his cheeks and gave him another kiss and suddenly all his worries were thrown overboard. That night we had our first sex together, it was unimaginable good.

(The morning after...)

Bendy opened his non-visible eyes and the first thing that came to his mind, was wondering why they didn't do something like this before. The author was a mental virgin, he figured. "Honey, do you know where I put my boxers at?" His sleep deprived husband asked, standing half naked in front of him. The demon grinned sheepishly, knowing damn well that he accidentally ripped them apart last night. "Bendy?-" Then suddenly the sound of someone quickly knocking on the bedroom door could be heard, it was luckily locked. "Henry? Are you awake? Why were you screaming so loud a few hours ago? Did you two have a fight? Is everything okay?" Oh, Melanie, you're too innocent for this world...

____________________________________________
1419 words! I'm sorry. This chapter should have been longer, just like my member.
It should have been deeper, just like my voice. It overall should have been better, just like my mental state... 👁️👄👁️☕
Okay, I will stop, but you get the point.
Hope you enjoyed? 💜

Susie: "What were those noises coming from your room last night?"

Bendy: "We were just jumping on the bed to see who can jump higher."

Susie: "And why did Henry scream all the time during that?"

Bendy: "He hit his head on the ceiling countless times."

Susie: "Your alibi sounds almost waterproof, but how are you going to explain the way Henry walks?"

Bendy: "He also fell on his ass."

Bendy: "Anyways, what were the sounds coming out of your room yesterday?
The great scissoring?"