12- past and present

Branches cracked underneath Dream's stinging feet as he fled the scene. He heard police sirens a few miles behind him and cops shouting inaudible words.

His breath went faster and faster as he proceeded to sprint farther into the woods. Dream flew out of his eyes and mumbling words under his breath.

-

George sat in the back of the police car with an old blanket wrapped around him. The radio would screech, and a female voice appeared asking various questions.

"Is he hurt?" the lady asked

"No, not from what we can tell. He does have a few bruises around his neck," the cop responded.

George stared out the window as the police repeated some lady questions.

"Can you describe what the two men that kidnapped you looked like?" One officer asked.

George bit his lip, gathering the right words to say. "No, sorry, every time they came into the room, they were wearing masks."

The radio made a beep, and a different voice than before spoke a male voice.

"We could only find one of them, but unfortunately, he's dead, left in the wrecked car. We assume that the other is running through the woods."

George turned his head to the front, hearing those words, his heart depleted. "Was Dream dead," He thought. His eyes went blurred tears appeared in the corner of them.

He wiped his face before the two males in the front could notice him.

-

After many questions and tests to make sure George was in good health. The staff said he was fit to go back home. His grandparents were procrastinating in the parking lot.

Their faces lit up when seeing George walk out of the police station. He smiled at them. They all shared a hug.

"Oh George, I'm so happy that you're safe. We missed you so much. The kidnappers sent us videos tapes and threats of things they were going to do to you" George's grandma reached for his face giving it a little squeeze.

"C'mon, let's get in the car and go home," George said.

-
(I'm terrible at writing car scenes, so imma skip that, and now there at go home)

George walked into his house for the first time in a while, everything looked the same, but there were extra locks on the doors now.

"I'm going to go up to my room if you don't mind," George said

"Of course, we don't mind," his grandfather smiled.

George ran down the corridor and passed the multiple doors to his room. He turned the knob. Nothing had changed.

He noticed his phone on his dresser he went over to it. He had a lot of notifications about his disappearance, texts from his friends, and a text from an unknown number.

He clicked on it. His eyebrows narrowed as he read it.

'Soon enough, my love - Dream.'

"What the- how did he even get my number, wait? So does that mean he's alive?"

-

Three years later

George was sitting at his table with his grandma when a knock was heard at the door.

"I'll get that. I think it's my girlfriend" George got up, rushing to the door.

He opened it excitedly; his eyes widened at the sight of Dream pushed against the doorframe.

"What are you doing here" George scoffed.

"I told you soon." Dream smiled

"Three years is not soon; leave me be or ill get you escorted by security" George almost closed the door, but Dream stuck his foot in.

George, frustrated open the door back up to yell at him but did not get the chance before Dream spoke.

"Yes, I know three years is a long time, but I needed to make sure my name was cleared. Come on, can't you get that."

Dream became more alluring every second; George couldn't tolerate it. "Yes, I can get that, but-"

Dream jerked George's collar "please no but, can we have one last time together?" He whimpers to his face.

George went cross-eyed, looking up at Dream. George bounced forward, kissing him on the lips.

"Come on, hurry" George grabbed Dreams hand, rushing him down the hallway to his room, and with that, he closed the door, locking it behind him.

~~~~~~~

Whoop, all done anyways. I know you might be mad that I ended like this, but it's okay it's fine, but I'm so tired, so I hope you have a good day or night and get something to drink or eat even if it's something small I love you byeeeeeee