5- heavy breathing

Okay, here it is, everyone (maybe) some sexy time stuff. So this is just a warning, so if you don't want to read it, skip past it.

Dream pushed George in the room, Sapnap trailing behind him "hey, what happened out there you were"

Dream snapped his head around "how about you stay the fuck out of this."

"Dream calm down-" Sapnap tried to put his hand on Dreams' shoulder. "Get out. I'll handle him" Dream pushed his hand away, pointing at the door.

Sapnap put his hands up and backed out of the room, slamming the door on his way out. "Gosh," Dream shook his head, turning it back to George.

"So, what am I going to do with you" He crossed his arms as his nose crinkled, "tsk tsk." Dream backed George up further into the corner of the room. George was starting to shake slightly. "What's wrong, scared?" he raised a brow

"It's okay, I won't hurt you.... maybe" He lifted George's face, his chin slightly resting in his hand. Dream moved even closer going to his ear. "You look so cute under my control" He licked his bottom lip.

George couldn't take the teasing anymore. He went on his tiptoes to get closer to Dreams' face. Dreams eyebrows narrowed, he grabbed George's face and threw his head back.

He went into a laughing fit. "Oh George, you give in so easily," He said, pushing George back fully. George crossed his arms in disappointment and let out a long breath. Dream looked down at George. He paused for a second. He let out a chuckle.

"Wow, George didn't know I was that good," Dream said.

George turned bright pink, knowing exactly what he was talking about. He pulled down Dreams sweater to cover himself. "Now, if you don't mind, I have to go take care of myself, and it looks like you have to too" He let a smile come upon him.
He walked to the door, then stopped backing up. "You know, you started this; how about your end and we can help each other. If you know what I mean," He winked.

George picked at his lip, not knowing what to say "c'mon, you going finish what I started?" Dream said, looking down. He strolled to the corner where George was awkwardly standing.

George looked up at him with pleading eyes. "That's what I thought" Dream swept George off his feet, his hands on his underthings and George wrapping his legs around Dreams waist.

Dream set him down on the squeaky bed, getting down on his knees in front of George. "There's no turning back now."

George nodded, knowing that this was bad, but why did he want it so much then. Dream grabbed the zipper of Georges's pants and pulled it down. The tent in George's briefs got bigger.

Dream pulled down George's boxers the rest of the way. His eyes widened at what came out of them. He looked up at George one last time. George nodded in approval.

He smiled as he went down. George laid back, using his arms as support. His head rolled back in satisfaction. Dream went even harder, taking his time to come back up.

He swirls his tongue around, gathering saliva. George bit his lip, trying to keep all the sounds in. He put his hand on Dream's head, running it through his hair, grasping it tightly as he closed his eyes.

His breath got heavy and hot as he got closer. Dream pulled back before George could relieve himself. Saliva trailed from his mouth. On the corner of his lips was precum.

The door swung Sapnap stood in the doorway with his mouth hung open. "Bad time not knock," Dream Joked. George quickly covered himself with his shirt.

"Dream, what the fuck is wrong with you? We need to have a little chat... Now" He pointed behind him. "Ugh, fine, I'll be back to finish in a second"

He got up and walked out with Sapnap shutting the door behind him" Dream, can you once in your life not think about your god damn dick."

"That's not what you said when we fucked on the couch, now is it."

"Uh- that was different. You have known this guy for what three days now, and not to mention we kidnapped this guy."

"Yeah, but he was fine with it, and from what I felt, he seemed to like it," Dream laughed.

"Okay, you know what? If you want to soil this whole plan because you start to have feelings for this guy or, even worse, vice versa, that's on you. I'm just not going to be there to fix it for you."

Dream sighed, knowing that Sapnap was right "you know what? I'm sorry, I didn't think about that."

"Yeah, because something else does the thinking for you. From now on, I'm going to be watching him, so you mess anything up to more okay? You can go get the food and prepare it," Sapnap said.

"Ok, ok, I get it, that sounds good" He forced a smile."

Dream graduallyrately walked downstairs to make some lunch for all of them. Sapnap knocked on the bedroom door. "Get some fucking clothes on, you horndog," Sapnap yelled through the wood.

He walked in on George getting his jeans back on, then he sat on the bed, not looking at Sapnap or saying a word.

~~~

The sun was fully down, and George had gone to bed, and Sapnap slipped out of the room and went downstairs to Dream, reading the newspaper he stole. He looked up from it, hearing footsteps. "What happened to one of us need to be in the room at all times, uh?" Dream asked.

"Well, I'm tired, and he's asleep, so if you don't mind, I'm gonna go upstairs and go to bed, have a good night."

"Okay, okay, goodnight."

George could hear the two talking downstairs. He wondered when the other one would come back in or if he left because he thought George was asleep. He listened to a pair of feet going upstairs, he quickly shut his eyes again, but the footsteps went past the room he was in.

Then it was quiet for a couple of mins; then there were more footsteps going up, this time through the door opened, and a voice said, "do you mind if I stay tonight?"

~~~~~~~~~

Word count 1136

Bro, I writing this at like 4 am, and I just drank a monster because I'm dumb like that, but anyway, happy Thanksgiving. If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful day regardless, have a good day or night and get something to eat or drink even if it's something small; I love you byeeeeeee.