Beats of music

"Kathir..... .......................eppadi Iruka?"

Kathir's heart danced with so much of happiness hearing her voice again but he became an expert in controlling his emotions. He turned sideways and just nodded his head. While mullai went even more closer to speak more,there was an announcement made in the stage making everyone silent. The teacher addressed the students to keep quiet and to take their seats as the function was about to start in two minutes. Mullai still stood there not even moving an inch but her friends pulled her and she moved away. Kathir felt a sign of relief and he proceeded to do his work.The function began with an introductory speech by the principal. Slowly teachers came up to stage and spoke few words about the batch. The whole audience was just encoughed with laughter and claps. Then a small video about the batch was screening through the projector and there was only silence when it was playing. All could feel emotions going high and it was all beautifully captured in pictures by the photographer's. Followed by a group singing by juniors, fun games also was played to keep the crowd engaged. Then a short break was given and kathir took his camera and went back to get longer views also for the reason not to face mullai, when he could hear the whispers of junior boys.

"Dei...mulla ah pattiya da semma azhaga irunkanga la"

"Dei..avanga eppovum azhagu dhan yedho pudhusa solra"other boy replied back.

"Pesamma indha VTV movie la simbu maari propose panna enna?"

"Dei avanga Trisha nu sonna  adhu oru nyayam aana nee simbu maatum solladhey...namma seniors evalo per propose pannanga aana yedhuvum work agala..idhula nee try panriya"

"Adhu dhan ennakum purila.. Nammala vida handsome ah evalo per irukanga aana avanga yarum love propose accept panala..enna va irukum?"

"Dei vidu da avanga special ah oru person ah expect panranga pola..Namma adhuku fit aaganum la"the other boy replied back patting his shoulder.

"Aana azhaga irukara ponnulam.. single ah iruku...enna panradhu..aana mullai ya marriage panra andha person really lucky da"both of the boys smiled and moved to other side to join their class.

Kathir was silent listening to this and the last word"mullai ya marriage panra andha person really lucky da" kept ringing in his mind. The break was over and all took back to seats. A girl came back to stage and announced in the mic to everyone to remain silent. Then she again started to speak in mic

"Now I would like to welcome a person who is not only looking beautiful in looks but also beautiful in everything she does. An inspiration for all girls and also to mention the teacher's favourite student. A very passionate singer with an ever smiling face, a very studious person with a positive attitude. A girl who is admired by all and who can handle any work at anytime. I take so much pleasure in welcoming my senior also our cultural secretary Mullai Murugan to come to the dias and speak a few words on behalf of the students"

While mullai name was mentioned there was huge claps and sounds in the hall. Kathir found it too hard to control his happiness and kept his face behind the lens. Mullai slowly walked to the stage and started giving her speech. The whole crowd was silent listening to her speech and all could feel was only admiration in eyes. Everyone from the teachers to the juniors liked her. It was not because of the looks, it was for her character. Mullai was not like any other girl. She was always different. The way she carried everytime was still an admiration for all girls. Even in the most demanding situations she ensured she doesn't lose her patience. Even though she was never at fault she never told a bad word about anyone. The way she handled every problem just with a smile would make everyone go behind her. Being cultural secretary she ensured everything was done perfect and she always treated everyone with love and respect. Not even once she has let anyone down and  she always keeps positive vibes around her. Even the boys would respect her more than anything else just for the dedication to any work she does. She was an apple of eye to all in the college.