Clash of clans

"Yen da ippadi panna?"his words broke the hope kathir had few minutes before.

"Tamizh illa da,naa pannala"kathir gave a reply

"Nee pannama eppadi??? Nee poi ippadi pannuva naa nenaikave illa da..cha"he pulled him more with his anger.

"Naa pannenu,nee nambiriya da?"he asked not able to take the fact that his best friend too didn't believe him in first place.

"Nee illama vera yaaru idha panniripanga??? cha...nee oru friend ah da??? Tarani oda vazhkaiya pochu"

"Dei,yenna sandegapadaraya??? Naa appadi paata aal ah da??"

"Illa...aana inniku ennaku theriyala"

"Naa appadi pannala da..enna nambu"kathir reasoned.

"Eppadi namba solra?? Unnoda Facebook account lerndu dhan post agiriku...nee dhan post pannirika"

"Naa pannala "kathir told again not able to bear the pain that his longtime friend has no trust on him.

"Poi solladha kathir,ennaku nambika dhrogamum,poi sonna pudikadhu unnaku theriyada?" Tamizh was losing his patience. He was frustrated that his dear friend whom he has trusted so much has played with his cousins life.

"Tarani ennaku friend dhan la..naa poi appadi pannuvena?"kathir told from his side a genuine reason

"Dei summa reason solladey...anniku enga ellarum oda phone switch off pannitom resort la..nee matum dhan camera kondu Vanda...vera yaru da panniripanga??Tarani evlo azhuda theriyuma inniku...veetla avlo prechanai... inniku avalala exam kuda ezhuda mudiyala.. yellam unnala dhan" tamizh started to speak in harsh tone.

"Dei Naa panla solren nee enna sollikite Iruka"kathir started to lose his patience.

"Oh appadi ya,unga Veetla unga Anni ya yarachum ippadi video edhuthu social media la pota appo theriyum da unnaku"he spoke those words out of anger not knowing how it affected kathir.

Kathir was on verge of high temper,gritted his teeth and said"varthai ya paathu pesu tamizh"

"Kovam varuda?? Apo ennaku eppadi irukum?? Tarani unnaku appadi enna da pannae?? Unna love panna,nee vendam sonna, adhuku aava sponsor documents keluchu pota adha pazhivanga dhan ippadi pannala?nee yellam manishan ah da??"tamizh asked getting hold of his neck.

"Yen da ippadi pesara?"kathir stared at him

"Pinna eppadi da pesa solra???"tamizh lost his temper and pushed him on ground

"Namma friendship ah asingapadithala.."tamizh told in a sharp tone.

Soon the conversation turned to heated argument among them. Kathir was broken down as he couldn't bear the pain that his own best friend didn't trust him on this issue. At first he needs to know how this happened and who is behind all of this but what made worse was when tamizh too thought it was him who would have done this. What was the meaning of friendship then?? When there is no trust at the most important times. His friend is here arguing for a girl but why he didn't see things from his friends side. The widened gap of their friendship made him to lose all hope and made him to get angry more.

Tamizh was on the other side not able to believe that kathir had done it. He at first never believed it but when all evidences and dots was pointing him he was not able to deny. The thing that happened from the morning made him frustrated and all he wanted was to let go off it and turned towards kathir as he found him to be responsible for everything.