Plan of destiny

"Mulla ah???"Kathir asked again while tamizh nodded his head.

"Aama da, mulla maatum edhuvum panlana...inniku... yosichu Koda pakamudiyadhu"tamizh told his voice trembling what would have happened otherwise.

..........................

One fine day,mullai was at her mama home when she saw Tarani coming inside. Her face was dull and her eyes were swollen but she smiled as she entered and for formality asked questions and went inside. Mullai has never seen Tarani like this before,she knew very well that tarani is not a silent person and something is bothering her. She immediately left the place and followed her. Inside her room, tarani sat on the corner of the cot and was crying terribly. Mullai was shocked to see her like that. She went near her and touched her shoulder. Immediately she wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"Akka enna achu yen ippadi azharenga?"mulla asked softly

"Onnum illa,aama nee eppadi Iruka?"

"Poi solladha akka,enna achu unnaku...sollu akka please"she asked again only to see tarani breaking down infront of her.

After consoling her ,mullai asked her to explain her situation. That's when she told how vasanth has taken pictures of her during her college trip and how he is torturing her with that. Mullai felt so bad for her. Slowly Tarani also told the truth about the sponsor documents and mullai was suprised by it. She remembers kathir telling to her about it but later she didn't ask much about it and now hearing the truth she felt so bad for her cousin sister. She immediately got up"akka naa poi inda visiyam  kathir keta solren"

But tarani dragged her "venam mullai,ennaku yen college mudicha podum, April lerndhu avan yenna disturb panna matan la"

"Akka ivalo panran avan eppadi summa irupan... problem na face pannanum akka odi olincha...adhu Namma pinnadi dhan varum"

"Ennaku Bayama iruku di"eyes was full of tears when she said that. Mullai sat beside her and hugged her.

"Akka Namma mela thappu illana anda andavan kita kuda Namma dhairiyama nikalam....nee yenndha thappu seiyala la ..aprom yen bayapadra...akka whatever it is life la yenda situation Namma face pannanum...bayanda adhu Namma yediriku oru advantage...bold ah nillu ka....enna panniduvan...face pannu ka...naa iruken unnoda.. hmmm"those words gave hope for tarani.

From that time onwards, tarani started to be more bold and ignored vasanth but he was always on back of her. That lead to a turning point of an incident that happened one week before the farewell. Tarani boldly gave a reply and left the place. After coming home ,she felt relieved but still she was little scared. But mullai was always on her side to fight this inner battle. Three days before the farewell, vasanth came and acted to Tarani asking for forgiveness. Tarani also felt convinced about him and forgived him. Later that day she shared the happiness with mullai.

But mullai was quiet listening to everything. Somewhere her conscious was not accepting that vasanth has turned to a good person but seeing the happiness in her sisters face after a long time,mulla just smiled at her giving assurance.
While coming back to her home,her mind was running with thoughts adhu eppadi orey week Kula anda Anna change aginaru..... ennaku edho thappa theriyudhu... ivalo torture panna aalu oru dhadava akka teripu pesana change avara...illa something is wrong.... pinnadi kandipa edhachum plan irukum....namma 12 th exams mudichadum.. Kathir kita idha paati pesanum...