Feeling of heart's

Kathir closed his eyes and leaned more and remained silent trying to get sleep.

Meanwhile Mullai was in her room still trying to process what she has seen today. More than the feeling of college farewell the eyes that she saw today was ruining her thoughts.

In the morning like any other college student she was excited about the function. Never in her dreams she thought she would meet kathir. While she got dressed up and went to college,the happiness reached it's peak the minute she saw him but it faded soon knowing the actual reality. Throughout the function her eyes was on him and she knows deep down he was also longing for her.

She thought that atleast after the function she could try to talk to him but all she noticed was he was in a hurry to leave. After he left,she changed her mind enjoyed the remaining time with her friends so as to not lose her peace of mind. After all the food,fun and dance she came back home quickly changed her dress talked with her family and came back to her room.

Once she was back, she removed her invisible mask she was holding on to and started to think about him. Can love do this much??? She laid on her bed with eyes wide open and started to think about him. Even though she had little memories of him in childhood,she did remember how his father's demise affected him. Everytime the topic of dad comes, she ensured that kathir doesn't feel bad. It was not pity she had on him but it was the feeling of not seeing him going down and that would always made her be with him.

She remembered one peculiar incident on how he cared for her inspite the difference and fights they had together.

...........................

"Anna paaru na Ivan enna panran nu"

"Dei unn thangachi dhan,enna pannanu kelu"

"Dei ne yenda yen vaalayal la odacha"

"Nee yen enn mela Thani oothina?"

"Nee yen mudiya pudichu ezhutha?"

"Nee yen cycle ah puncture akina?"

"Dei stop rendum perum yenda ippadi panringa"tamizh said realising the tension moment.

"Dei na illa ava dhan"

"Naa illa Avan da"

While both was about to open their mouth again

"Dei nenga rendum perum illa naan dhan...eppa paaru sanda....  Naa vazhkaila oru thappu pannithen da"

"Yenna da?"kathir asked immediately.

"Unnaku friend aanadhum...ivaluku..Anna aanadhum.. mudiyala da eppa...."

"Poo..na, naa ulla poren....bye Mr porikki" mullai waved her hands on him and went inside

"Edhu porikki ah...vaalu...paaru da enna solra nu"

Shabaa...ippavae kaaanna kattudhey

"Dei va da ground ku polam"they both left the place.

It was a tom and jerry fight for them and tamizh always had a tough time in handling them. But neither kathir stopped coming to his home nor mullai stopped playing pranks on him. Somewhere they both liked to tease each other and their presence of seeing each other gave them some unknown happiness.

When mullai turned 11 year's old she started to go in cycle to school. She has always wanted to be independent in her things and her family supported her. Even though they were a little in outskirts of coimbatore all of them studied in a reputed schools. Everyday they would pass by the greenery nature with paddy fields, muddy roads and soothing climate.