Healing of souls

He stood there silently and she looked at him. She diverted her gaze and turned while the game was still going on. Now it was kathir's turn to sing a song. He was reluctant at first but all around him persuaded him to sing and he nodded his head.

"Dei unnaku "naa" word la padanum"Selva reminded him to which kathir agreed.

Talking some air inside,he looked at mullai and one song came in his mind instantly and he started to sing for her.

Naan pizhai
Nee mazhalai
Enakkul nee irundhaal
Adhu thavarae illai

Nee ilai
Naan paruva mazhai
siru siru thuliyaai
Vilum tharunam illai

Aazhiyil irundhu
Alasi eduthaenae
Adaikalam amaikka
Thagundhavan dhaanae

Adi azhaga siricha mugamae
Naan nincaha thonum idamae
Adi azhaga siricha mugamae
Naan nincaha thonum idamae
Naan pirandha dhinamae
Kidacha varamae ooooo

Naan pizhai
Nee mazhalai
Enakkul nee irundhaal
Adhu thavarae illai

Nee ilai
Naan paruva mazhai
siru siru thuliyaai
Vilum tharunam illai

He sang his heart out what he felt at this moment seeing her in front of him. All he wants was to have her beside and talk to her endlessly, hearing her voice and singing for her. Mullai was smart to guess when she saw him looking at her eyes while singing and her soul stirred a new unborn feeling .

Everyone appreciated kathir for his voice but Mullai got up and started moving towards her room. Sensing this a time for privacy, kathir excused himself and followed her suite. But in middle he was interrupted by someone.

It was none other than tarani's father. Kathir has not seen him so he asked him to move aside but that old man was firm telling"thambi nenga dhan Kathir ah?" To which kathir nodded his head.

"Ada Irunga thambi, nenga nalla irukengala... veetla ellam eppadi Irukanga"he asked with a brimming smile" Haan ellarum nalla irukanga" kathir said having his vision at mullai who was climbing the stairs.

"Aprom enna manichidhunga...ella visiyam therinji romba kastama pochu pa...."he told in low voice "adha paravala uncle"Kathir told politely.

"Aprom thambi Chennai lerndhu varingala, anga enga thanguringa?? PG ah?? Rent ah???... aprom sapadu eppadi??" That uncle continued his question session making kathir annoyed.

Ayooo ivaru vera neramketa nerathula...ayoo mulla room ku poraley...enna panalam Haan Idea... Kathir told an excuse that he has to make an urgent call and moved away. While he was climbing the stairs,the uncle said"thambi marakama saptu ponga"to which kathir agreed aama idhu onnu dhan ippo korachal.

He went near her room and found the door hasn't been locked. He felt relieved and went forward,knocked on the door. No response came and he expected that. He opened the door and saw Mulla sitting in the cot. Tears was flowing from her eyes and as soon as she saw him, she wiped it off. Kathir felt his heart pricking at that moment.

Kathir....she got up immediately and he came close to her. Both were standing against each other and both found it difficult to look at their eyes. All they needed at that moment was to just open up their hearts and pour their emotions. But silence only prevailed in the room.