Haunting of past

He wasn't able to understand what he heard just now. Was it her voice or his imagination. He rechecked his phone,her call was there a minute ago. He smiled looking at his mobile. He corrected his hair by adjusting it through the bike mirror , checked if anyone is watching him and slowly went near the wall.

He looked inside the house, it was pitch dark , no trace of light but he jumped inside. Without making any noise he started to move inside. While walking in the dark...aiyooo enna ivalo irrutha iruku.... night time vera pei rounds pora time achey...aiyoo sound kekudhu...iva vera enga therla...

While his fear was gripping him inside as he kept moving forward, he collided with someone in the dark..."amma pei...naa illa"he shouted

"Aiyoo kathir naa dhan, kathadhey"mulla told silently.

"Neeya... sollamate, evalo bayandhen theriyuma"he sighed.

"Hahaha....idha paaru da.. kathirvelan ku bayam ah, super"she laughed

"Ei... ivalo erutta iruku bayam irukadha??"he said and both started to walk to sit in the corner end where a sit out was placed.

She went forward and he kept his hand on her shoulder to know the route."idhukey va...inga sella neram...Elli varum...poona varum...yen pambu Koda varum"

"Edhu pamba" he shouted again

"Katadhadhey da loosu"she signalled to keep his fingers on lip.

"Aama inniku full moon day dhan la aprom yen Inga maatum ivalo irrutha iruku"he whispered

"Inga,ivalo maram chedi Iruku la adhu block pannudhu moonlight ah...pesama va da"

As they were walking he heard a sound and he kept calling Mulla. "Pch...enna kathir" she turned and kathir hugged her tightly

"Mulla,Elli...Elli..di "he told near her ears. "Ennaku bayama Iruku... aiyoo kappathu mulla" he hugged her so tight that air was fighting to enter between them. He hugged her out of fear but they never knew what sort of emotions was going inside it. Mulla was first suprised but loved it when he hugged her so tight. She checked where that rat was and it was behind a plant.

"Kathir adu anga iruku...onnum agadhu"mulla told.

That's when kathir understood the proximity of what happened. Though before they shared some moments, having her this close to him was new to him. He broke the hug and looked at her eyes.

Her eyes,what a power. Her eyes was sparkling with love that he earned to see everyday. Knowing what just happened he tried to be normal with her

"Adhu .. sorry Naa, vaa anga poi okaralam"he said with his heartbeat rising.

Both went and sat quietly.

Ennamo pannudhey...avala ivalo close ah...achoo...innum kattikanum pola iruku... kathir cool down da ,cool down

Mulla broke the ice"kathir unnaku Elli na ivalo bayam ah"

"Illa, edho satham ketamari irundhuchu adhan... yennaku edhukum bayam kadaiyadhu"he told raising his collar

"Adhan patteney..evalo dhairiyam nu"she smirked at him. Then she started to narrate about her school, her exam tension, her friends, her preparation about board exams and about everything.

Not knowing what is going on his mind. He was listening to her physically but mentally he was not able to.

Having her so close at this time of hour was testing his patience.