Episode 3

Ezra's POV

Madison:Ezra, did you guys see how handsome they were? I've never seen someone with such Godly features as them.
Benedict:I know right! It's like they descended straight from the Heavens.
Pandora:I would give anything to dance with one of them.
Ezra:I'm sure they're gonna pick one of you to dance with them cuz you're literally the prettiest boys in this room.
Pandora:Aw stop it Ezra.
Madison:I mean, you're not wrong.

He said while flicking his flawless hair.

Benedict:Guys, hurry up. We gotta find them before someone else takes them.
Madison:Yes, you're right.

With that Maddie and Benedict had ran off to where the two women were standing. I was left behind with Pandora by my side.

Ezra:Why didn't you go with them?
Pandora:Well...it's just, I'm kinda nervous.
Ezra:Nervous? About what?
Pandora:About initiating a conversation with any of them.
Ezra:Dora, since when did you start being nervous around women?
Pandora:They're not like any other women I've met before Ezra and you must have noticed that too. They're really different from the others. Just look at their flawless selves and their wealth. Women like that are far from the reach of someone like us. I don't think they would like to be around someone like me, let alone dance with me.

He looked down sadly and it broke Ezra's heart to see his little brother so dull. He made him look at himself as he gave him a reassuring smile.

Ezra:Hey Dora, don't look down on yourself. You're amazing and beautiful and if someone doesn't want you then it's their loss since they'll be losing such a gem. Have confidence in who you are and don't worry about what others might think about you. Just be who you love to be. And...

Ezra glanced behind Pandora before smiling cheekily at him.

Ezra:If you're worried that you won't be able to attract the attention of those women, then don't be cause Miss Bingley is staring at you right now.
Pandora:What?

His eyes grew big but he composed himself before slowly turning to look behind him. His eyes met Miss Bingley's and both of them stared into each other's eyes for a good while. Miss Bingley's mouth was gaped open the whole time. It was love at first sight for her. The same went for Dora who looked away from her with his cheeks flushing red.

Both Ezra and Pandora pretended to have a really serious conversation as if nothing had happened a minute ago. It wasn't long before Miss Bingley had approached the two. She tried to grab their attention by clearing her throat. She smiled as soon as the two boys made eye contact with her. She bowed to them and they bowed back in courtesy.

Jane:Good evening, I'm Jane Bingley and I'm delighted to be in the presence of such lovely men.

She said while flashing her charming smile. Both men were impressed by her smooth tone as well as the way she presented herself. She had such rich manners for someone her status.

Ezra:Glad to make your acquaintance Miss Bingley, I'm Ezra Bennett. And this is my little brother Pandora Bennett.

Pandora shyly looked at Jane and slightly smiled at her. She couldn't help but stare at him with her eyes sparkling.

Jane:So, what are you two lovely men doing here standing all by yourselves?
Ezra:We were just talking about how lovely this party is and how much we're enjoying it, right Dora?
Pandora:Y-Yes, everything is so lovely, especially the couples dancing over there. They look so happy.
Jane:Yes, yes they do.
Ezra:Do you like dancing Miss Bingley?
Jane:Indeed Mr. Bennett, I absolutely love dancing. What about you?
Ezra:I love dancing as well. Actually, I believe that dancing together is the best way to start off romance.
Jane:Well, I can't say that I disagree with that.