Episode 10

Ezra's POV

It had been three days since Ezra returned home. Pandora decided to go with him too since he missed his family. Besides, everything was back to normal so there was no need for him to stay at his Uncle's place.

Ezra:Are you kidding me Benny? Someone proposed to you while I was away and you two are getting married in a week!
Benedict:Ummm...yeah. Surprise!

Benedict let out a nervous laughter as Ezra gawked at him.

Benedict:It was kinda sudden but I just know she is the right one for me. I've known her for almost a year now and trust me, she's a really nice person. I just know she's worth spending the rest of my life with.
Ezra:As long as you're happy, I don't have a problem with her but if she hurts you I'm bringing you back home with me.

Benedict giggled at that.

Benedict:That's so sweet of you Ezzy.

He said, hugging him tightly.

Ezra:Alright, I guess we should head inside. It's time for lunch.

They all headed inside but as soon as they entered the house, they noticed two familiar figures sitting in the living room with their mother. They all turned to look at the boys and the room grew quiet.

Mom:Boys, Miss Bingley over here want us all to hear her out.

Jane stood up from the couch and walked towards Dora who was staring at her nervously.

Jane:How are you doing Mr Bennett?
Pandora:I-I'm doing just fine Miss Bingley...How about you?
Jane:It's good to hear that you are doing fine but as for me I'm not doing so great. Mr. Bennett, it took a lot of courage for me to stand in front of you today. You must totally hate me right now and you should, cause I broke your heart afterall. I ignored your feelings and ran away from mine. But believe me, I haven't been able to sleep peacefully ever since the day I left you. I know that we probably can't go back to the way we used to be but today I came here to make amends with you.

Jane went down on her knees and bowed her head in front of Pandora.

Jane:Mr.Bennet, I express my heartfelt apology to you for breaking your heart. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way, I couldn't cause I...loved you the most sincerely.
Pandora:It's alright Miss Bingley. I understand the struggle you've been through and I also know the reason behind your actions. I forgive you Miss Bingley.
Jane:You do?
Pandora:Of course Miss Bingley, I can't stay mad at you for long anyway.

A tear left Jane's eye as she smiled at Dora. She stood up before wiping away the tear with the back of her hand. She turned to their Mom and bowed to her.

Jane:I'm truly sorry for hurting your son.

She turned to his brothers and bowed once again.

Jane:I'm really sorry for causing trouble for your brother.
Madison:It's alright Miss Bingley, we all know the truth about you.
Mom:None of us hold any grudges against you Miss Bingley.
Jane:Thank you, thank you so much.
Anne:It appears I owe you all an apology as well.

She said as she stepped next to her friend. She bowed to everybody and apologised.

Anne:I'm really really sorry for causing trouble for your family. I may not deserve it, but I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me.

She uttered while making eye contact with Ezra.

Mom:It's fine Miss Darcy, we forgive you too.

She passed a slight smile to their mother. Jane cleared her throat.

Jane:Actually, I came here for one more thing.