Episode 6

Ezra's POV

Madison:Mom, can I go out? I needed to buy a few things.
Pandora:So do I, can I go too Mum?
Mom:You can both go. Take Ezra with you too. He mentioned earlier that he wanted to visit the bakery. Madison:Alright Mom, we'll be back in a while.

He kissed her on the cheek before walking upstairs to his room to get ready.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Pandora and Madison walked out of the bakery with Ezra, who was carrying all sorts of sweets in his hands. He had a huge smile on his face since he was looking forward to eating all of his favorite sweets.

Madison:Wow! Just look at that dress guys. 

Madison pointed at a shop across the road.

Madison:It's so pretty! Let's go take a look.

He was so mesmerized by the dress that he absentmindedly began crossing the road. He didn't realise that a carriage was headed right towards him and it was about to run him over.

Madison felt a strong tug at his sleeve and he was pulled off the road within a moment. He sighed of relief as he realised that he was safe now. He looked up at the person who was holding him close to her firm chest and he was rendered speechless. The woman standing in front of him was very tall and bulky and her face was absolutely perfect. If Madison could describe her in a single word, it would be Goddess.

Ezra:Maddie!!!

Ezra and Pandora came running to him and hugged him. Pandora had tears in his eyes as Ezra's eyes immediately scanned him for any injuries. He sighed in relief when he found nothing.

Ezra:Maddie, don't you do that to me ever again.
Madison:I'm sorry, I should've been more careful.
Ezra:You would've been crushed if not for her.

He turned around to look at the girl who had saved Maddie.

Ezra:I'm grateful to you for saving my brother's life.
???:Oh no need to thank me for that. I just did what was the right thing to do.

The girl smiled through her pearly white teeth and all three guys seemed to have been put under a trance. Her smile was so beautiful.

Madison:M-May I know the name of the girl who saved me.

He asked with a smile. She replied after a short pause.

Mary:It's Mary, Mary Wickham. I'm delighted to meet you.
Madison:I'm Madison Bennett and these are my brothers, Pandora Bennett and Ezra Bennett.
Mary:Such charming names for such charming men.

She said with a smile.

Mary:Well, I think I should take my leave now. It was lovely meeting you guys.

She said, ready to leave.

Madison:You look like you're new here. Would you like us to show you around?
Mary:I would actually like that.

She said as Maddie bounced with happiness.

They all spent the afternoon walking through the town as they showed Mary around. Pandora and Madison stepped out of a store with Ezra and Mary following behind.

Madison:Dora, isn't that Miss Bingley over there?

As Dora looked in the direction where Maddie was pointing at, his eyes met with the girl he had grown to adore so much. She smiled as soon as she saw Dora and he looked down as his cheeks flushed. Jane made her horse trot towards where all the guys were standing.