Chapter 19

I wrote this whole chapter and it didn't save UGH
So sorry if it's lazy. I don't remember exactly what I had before.. but I tried :)
Have a lovely day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello there, Jenna,"
His sexy voice fills my ears.
"Come take a seat in front of me." He says.
I slowly make my way over there. It would be awful to trip now and make a fool of myself. I reach the chair across from him. Only his desk is between us once I sit down. This is the exact spot I sat for my interview. The memories of the day I met Shane flood my mind. I smile to myself.
We begin to discuss all topics related to work. Whenever he talks, his head moves and a slight shine shows in his warm auburn hair. Every time I talk my voice is quite shaky. The more I talk, the more comfortable I get around him. It feels so right with him. So different.
Thought out the talk he frequently looks up at me and does this wink. Not just your everyday wink. It's actual perfection. Every time he does it I let out a soft laugh. In return, he looks down and releases a smile. Almost like he doesn't want me to see it.
As soon as the day begins, it is over and I have to go home.
He stands for his desk and towers over me. We both smile and then quickly look away.
He grabs my hand and leads me out to the hall.
Once we are out there my ears are rejoined by the relaxing sound of Lisa's nails on her keyboard. I'm still curious about her.
All of a sudden Shane grabs my face and pushes me back into the wall, connecting our lips. I want to stay like that forever and just freeze time. I immediately kiss back, never wanting to stop. Our kisses are filled with so much want, like we haven't been together in years. It's at least felt like that.
After just a few moments, we break apart.
We look each other in the eyes. Then, he does that wink. I instantly melt into his arms. I lets out a chuckle and a big smile. His smile quickly fades back to his serious self. He, once again, takes my hand. We enter the large lobby where the sounds of Lisa's nails are more prominent. When he sees her he lets go of my hand and walks over to her desk. He just leaves me standing there. They begin discussing future meetings. It seems as if he doesn't want her to see him with me.
I slowly make my way to the exit door. Just as I'm pushing it open, I decide to look back. There is Shane just watching me leave. He does the wink. All of my worry thoughts are relieved and I let out a laugh that is a lot louder than it was supposed to be. Shane covers his face with his hand and laugh softly. I just continue on my way out the door to the parking lot.
I make my way home, eat some quick dinner, take a shower, and go to sleep.

I'm pretty sure,
I love him.