33// Dinner

Go and click that star. Please........

Cole's pov

"Castle" I said.

"Cas..lte" Rose said while scratching her head.

I know she was trying really hard. It was hard to keep a straight face while she was looking this cute.

" no baby not caslte but castle" I corrected her again. It's been ten fucking long minutes eventhough my baby was trying really hard she couldn't get it right.

I really wanted to kiss her right now.

Maybe if she failed to pronounce it, I will kiss her.

Let's give her chance.

" baby last chance ...castle" I said folding my hands.

" cas..cas...castle." she jumped on the bed while laughing.

"Traitor" I muttered to myself. Now she gets it right.

"Daddy" she asked.

"Yes baby" I answered.

" can I sleep with sissy tonight" with that she gave me the best puppy face.

Don't look me with those innocent eyes.

I can't say no to her.

I just can't.

Better give up.

"Ok I will talk to Roman about it." I smiled and with that she ran off towards the closet.

I quickly text a message to Roman before entering the closet myself.

I know it's a family dinner before our big plan for tomorrow. It was supposed to be an evening without any worries but what happened in last couple of hours dinner is the last thing of my mind.

" Daddy" my little girl run towards me with lot of dresses in her hands.

" which one?" She asked showing all the smiliar looking dresses. But I can't say that, can I? ...that baby they all look the same.

" the blue one...in your left hand." I told her.

" correct answer" she said and tried to walk away, was that a test.

" come back here little baby" I said while dragging her back to me & placing her on the dressing table.

" what was that" I asked sternly.

" what was what ...daddy" she answered my question with other question.

Looks like someone is becoming bart.

Don't worry my baby I will punish you.

" don't make me spank you rose." I gave her last warning and she lower her gaze.

" I was just t..teasing you...daddy" she meekly replied.

"Ok" I said and she smiled looking at me "but now as a punishment daddy will cutting your all sweets for one week."

" NO" she whines. I stared her for a minute then she gave up.

"Ok" She pouted.

" now let's get ready, since Maria is not here I will help you." With that I helped rose to get off the table.

Hope everything will be fine at dinner.

Stella's pov

"There's my beautiful fiancé" Roman flashes an evil smile at me as he enters the room. I was still in bed because of the pain.