42// End

Warning: mature content.

Lizzie's pov

"We're here" Ivan said and pulled by the roadside. I looked around. We are in the middle of nowhere. I don't even recognize this place. Is this any other warehouse that they didn't tell me about.

The sound of waves, on the right side of the road can be heard too. It was strangely peaceful. But the situation was not.

Ivan pulled my side door before motioning me to get out.

I was about to ask him what the hell are we doing here. But Mr. Fucker Rodriguez answered before me. Like always.

"Look up" he said.

I looked up and saw lights coming from the sea. But they can't enter here unless Roman allowed anyone. He practically owns the Island. I bet they are not that dumb to understand this logic.

"Why would they enter in first place? They know Roman owns the island right." I whispered.

"Yes. But they were taking helps from the locals." He whispered back.

"So....the island is in surveillance, local or not they still will be caught." I said.

"They are not planning to capture us. They fucking want to kill us." He replied.

"Let me simplified this for you. The blast which happened earlier in night gave them the indication that we are weak now with no weapons and men. This gave best opportunity to take us all down at once.

They are thinking the locals are helping them and but we already captured them.

Secondly ,there fucking leader didn't know the supplies which we stock earlier.

"Meaning we will kill all of them." I asked.

"Yes. They are thinking we got weak because Cole is injured. But it will be there most biggest mistake."

I was shocked when we were informed about Cole and Rose. Hopefully they both reached back safely in mansion.

Roman also sent stella and his bitch mother together on his private jet after that.

Only four of us are left island right now. And I want all the four of us survive. Even Roman and this fucker.

............................................................................

Stella's pov

I was standing by the door of the operation theater with eight of
Roman's men guarding the area when Rose come back towards me.

She didn't spoke a word after coming back. She cried between the intervals. Even doctors had immense trouble to treat her minor scratches because she was not ready to leave.

The mansion was dead silent.

Maria also bring some food for rose seeing her health condition but rose refused. Nobody forced her because we knew what position she was in.

Maria rushed back towards me with a glass of water. "How is he?" She asked as I accepted the water.

"The doctors are still treating him right now." I replied.

"Did sir Roman told you about anything about when he will be coming back." Maria questioned.

"Huh?!" I got puzzled. Since when Roman started sharing his mafia business with me.

The only thing he did was mouth fuck me after that his bodyguards escorted me towards the exit.

And now we are back in the city.