8// tears

Warning: mature content.

once again this story is fictional.

Stella's pov

Flashback

"and this is how we make a wonderful cake rose." lizzie said finishing the cake for the madame and rose stare in awe.

"can I eawt it also" rose asked lizzie.

"yup rose because I made a smaller one for us." Lizzie whispered among us so no one can hear us.

I washed the last plate and put it back on the cupboard. It was assigned to rose to wash the dishes but I don't want to repeat last time ....so I decided to help her while she helped lizzie in cooking.

"swister I wanted to watch diswne" rose said coming near to me.

"no rose not today we will have to wait for madame to go out of the town." I explained and rose huffed clearly disappointed because she wanted to watch frozen for a long time now. I gave her an apologetic smile and she agreed.

"stella are you done" lizzie asked.

" yaa"

"as much as I hate our room but I fucking wanted to sleep right now" I laughed at her reaction.

We make our way to the basement.

Yes that is where we are living right now ...madame not allowed us to meet anyone in the house. She only allows us upstairs when we have to do household chores or I don't wanna say it.

We only have one bed so we take turns to sleep on it. Right now lizzie is sleeping while rose & me eating the cake that lizzie made earlier. We hid the rest of the cake for lizzie so that she can eat later.

"rose is this new mark...did madame punish you" I asked her.

"I dwnt know siwster." She replied while continue to eat her food.

"steally I wanted to slweep also" rose said.

I smiled and put her head on my lap, "sleep" I told her and she slept.

Few moment passed when I my eyes also becomes heavy and I decide to take a quick nap.

"I DIDN'T KEEP YOU SLUTS HERE TO SLEEP ALL DAY" comes the threatening voice of madame on a quick snap we all stand up in a line and bowed. I hate her for every single thing there is nothing to like about her. She is only earning money by selling innocent girls into prostitutions.

"good" she chuckled and started to pace in the room "you know what... you all will be make good money for me in the future."

Why she is talking like this ...is she going to sell us today?

"hey rose" said madame , "does it hurt" she said while slapping her and she feel on the floor crying.

"how dare you" shout lizzie. The madame looked in her direction challenging her to say something but lizzie kept quite because she know rose will have to pay for it.

"you know bitch I will letting this one go." Madame said "otherwise you will know where you belong."

"stella come with me" she said suddenly and I flinched.

I didn't argue with her instead I follow her upstairs maybe she wanted to do me some other household work.

She dragged me into the guestroom where a pathetic dress was waiting there on the bed.

"change into this" she said locking the door behind me.

As much as I wanted to burn this dress but instead I put this ridiculous piece of shit on my body.