Serious decision

Lola watches Austin leopard crawl out of Rich's room and over to her near the end of the passage. They then watch Rich on the baby monitor restlessly flop his little body around his crib with bated breath till he finally goes still and it looks like he is sleeping. She looks at Austin who is still on his belly looking up at her with a questioning look. She gives him a thumbs up......they have finally got Rich to sleep. Austin jumps up and runs to the end of the passage pretending to score a touchdown. Lola jumps up and mimicks a silent cheer for him then hops onto his back as he carries her into the TV room.

"Fucking finally!" Lola says as Austin lets her drop onto the couch, "it took two hours to get him to fall asleep. I feel bad for parents with more than one kid...... that's a lie, I don't....it was their stupid choice. We are clever people-"

Lola stops talking when Austin throws a blanket over their heads. Aww, fuck! 

"Lola-"

"Nope! No!" Lola says and tries to throw off the blanket, but Austin keeps a firm grip on it and she can't get out of the cave. She is fucked especially because Austin is now looking at her with big puppy dog eyes. 

"Lola.....I think we should have another baby."

"Austin that is a big and very serious decision to make."

"Magic 8 ball?"

"It's the only way."

They throw the blanket off and make their way to the music room, Austin had last used it to make a decision about buying a new very expensive diamond-encrusted guitar, Lola picks it up and starts to shake it.

"Well ask the question Austin."

"Should we try for another baby?"

Lola gives the ball a few more shakes and then turns it upside down, they both stare into the dark little window and watch the advice slowly start to appear.

Yes
Absolutely  

"Yes!" Austin shouts and throws Lola over his shoulder, "come on let's make a baby!" Lola slides her hands down his back then under his joggers and squeezes his ass cheeks making him yelp a little. He has a nice ass. If she is being honest she has kind of wanted a baby ever since Rich's second birthday a few weeks ago. If the new kid is anything like Rich she would be happy to have ten of the little shits and having Austin around as the ever-present dad is a bonus.

Once in the room Austin lifts her off his shoulder by stretching her up above his head, "hello lil darlin," he says with a mischievous grin and a wriggle of his eyebrows, "goodbye lil darlin," he bends his elbows slightly and then launches her into the air, she goes flying backwards with her arms and legs flailing as she lands with a bounce on their bad.

"Austin," she says giggling, "best you hurry up and get in here or I will start without you."

Austin does not need to be told twice, he climbs on the bed and crawls up Lola's body until he is straddling her hips. He reaches out and flicks open the bottom button on her shirt, "oooh," he says with a smile, then flicks open the next two, "oooh," he says again and Lola giggles, then he undoes the next two leaving just the top button, his fingers hover over it, "I wonder what's under here?" he says and then flicks it open. He opens his eyes wide and grins, "treasure!" he says and then buries his head between her breasts. Lola can't help the laugh that escapes her, he is truly an idiot.

All fun and games aside Lola needs Austin to do what Austin does best.....take care of her. So she rolls her hips and lets out a little strained and desperate sigh, Austin's head pops up and he has a very serious look on his face and almost like magic Austin's hands move, quick and skilled, and in a blink of an eye both Austin and Lola are naked and Austin has shimmied his way down Lola's body, burying his head between her thighs, her body jolts involuntarily with the electric-like shocks that course through her body from Austins powerful and calculated tongue.