RANDOM 104[3YRSw/EXO&NaverCast]

IM SO EXCITED TOMORROW ADVANCE HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSSARY EXO-L AND EXO <3 <3 I mix the Update about Naver Cast and #3YearsWithEXO....

_________________________________________________________

Allkpop - Known for spreading false rumors.
Koreaboo - Known for making bad articles about EXO-L fandom.

Soompi is definitely better.

~~~

Suho can be such a mommy, grandpa and a daddy and sometimes he would act like he's the baby. Srsly this guy can make a complete family on his own.

‪~~~

Tbh, I have not yet seen senior fans or big accounts in EXO-L fandom who goes around bashing and insulting other idols and fandoms and compares EXO to other groups.

THE MATURITY OF OUR FANDOM IS QUITE SHROUDED BY THE MISTAKES DONE BY THOSE THAT STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND HAVE YET TO BE TAUGHT OF THE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE TAUGHT. HAIST

~~~

Luhan's acrophobia is severe, like it's really, really a serious psychological case. His activities in EXO that included a lot of airplane flights actually gave him a lot of emotional and psychological distress that he is still treating until now.

~~~

EXO'S SHOWTIME EP 12

Yifan: The people who I really love should go together with me.
Chanyeol: The people who you love?
Yifan: yeah

And he called out all of EXO members' name

~~~

remember when

"EXTROVERT is the fandom name of EXO"

what's that mean?

EX- EXO
TRO- TROLL
VERT- PERVERT

~~~

DURING THEIR EXCHANGE OF LETTERS, BAEKHYUN GOT A MESSAGE THAT SAYS, "PLEASE EXERCISE A LOT AND GET ABS LIKE XIUMIN HYUNG"

~~~

[NAVER STARCAST]

Suho:*starts his speech* 
Baekhyun: *starts doing faces behind him*
Suho: *turns around* 
Baekhyun: ???
Suho: I COULD SEE U ON THE SCREEN!

~~~

"Sehun, you are too white. let's do tanning together."-Kai to Sehun.

~~~

baekhyun just started reading tao's rolling paper and he stopped "this is 100% suho hyung"

~~~

Sehun to Suho: whenever you have problems, please search for me. Even though I'm a maknae, you can believe in me.

~~~

OTL SEHUN ACTUALLY SAID CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN ALWAYS PISS HIM OFF

~~~

Before
Q: Who is the most confident in drawing?
EXO: Kris hyung!

Now
Q:Who is the most confident in drawing?
EXO: /Looks at each other/

~~~

Suho: I want EXO to always be happy for a long time. That's my wish. I always want EXO and EXO-L to be closer, let's go for a long time.