RANDOM 103

I WANT TO SHARE MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW......YOU KNOW GUYS MY VACATION IS 6 MONTHS OMAYGASSSHHH I NEED TO SAVE MONEY FOR EXO CONCERT NEXT YEAR TT^TT BUT ITS EXO-K MY MOM/DAD WILL HELP ME,HEHEHE 

____________________________________________

“A fan saw a guy eating an ice cream in artium and thought it was a fanboy but he/she realized that the guy was KIM MINSEOK.”

~~~

SM: "Tao bc his injury recurred can't perform at Music Bank today and he will focus on his treatment planning for minimize his action"

~~~

Haters are born to HATE
but
EXO will continue to SLAY
and
EXO-Ls are there to PROTECT THEM

~~~

TAO's injury has gotten worse after the rehearsal this morning, so he will not join the following comeback stages ‪#‎getwellsoontao‬

ⓒBaiduTaoBar

~~~

"the other members have a special love line but I
have a special story.We just moved and I had a
good friendship with a little bro" - Sehun

~~~

• 120408 - EXO DEBUT
• 150408 - EXO FANSIGNING EVENT IN BEIJING
• 150408 - EXO 3RD ANNIVERSARY
• KRISHAN - CURRENTLY IN BEIJING

OT12 REUNITE!

~~~

EXO will be having a fansign in Beijing on April 8th.

~~~

150403 EXO went to film Guerrilla Date at Seoul Performing Arts High School (school wich SeKai graduated from). Kai and Sehun went to the head office to greet the teachers.

~~~

Baekhyun told the fans to buy more EXODUS albums with his face on the cover and Sehun beside him heared it and said "no, no you look too ugly" (HAHAHAHAHA...)

~~~

Baekhyun both version of EXODUS album are already sold out an hour after an arrival in Japan Tower RecordNU (Chayamachi) shop.

~~~

FUSE names EXO's "Call me Baby" as one of March's top release track.

~~~

Music Bank

Sehun was discussing his rap part with his hyungs and tried to seek some advice to Chanyeol about it.

~~~

Sehun's all black today: Black hair, wearing black sweater, leather, ripped jeans, and black shoes.

~~~

Kyungsoo went into the wrong position and made Kai confused, Kai the guided him to his position and Kyungsoo was just stoned and SeKai were laughing their ass out. Suho came and pointed Kyungsoo to tell him that it was his turn to sing.

~~~

Junmyeon was practicing his dance moves and he bumped into Chanyeol, so Chanyeol pretended to pick a fight with him.

~~~

Yixing was tried so he was sitting down and Sehun went to him and put his hand around the Xing's shoulder.