RANDOM 131[5/31 Concert Day 1&2]

IM REALLY MAD and IRRITATING RIGHT NOW?....WHILE IM SPAZZING THEN ALL MY UPDATES HERE ARE GOT DELETED WHY WATTPAD HAVE NO RETRIEVE SO SO I NEED TO REWRITE IT AGAIN....IM GOING BACK TO THE START I REALLY HATE IT...SO STUPID RAJEEENN..WHY IM MAD? FIRST I SAW IN MY WATTPAD THERES A COMMENT WHO COMPLANING WHY I DID NOT UPDATE,SHE/HE SAID I NEED TOO BECAUSE THEIRS A EXO CONCERT? AND IN HER/HIS COMMENT THEIRS A sh!t WORD JUST WOW,IM DOING MY BEST HERE AND WATTPAD IS NOT ONLY MY PRIORITY. WHY I DONT UPDATE?BECAUSE I HAVE A LITTLE COUSIN HAVING BA BIG PARTY SO I NEED TO HELP.YAHH URRRGGGHHHH. RESTARTINGUPDATE AGAIN...I REALLY HATE MY STUPIDITY.IM SO STRESS and AT THE SAME TIME SO FRUSTRATING. TT^TT SO SLEEPY~O~ MY SLEEP ALWAYS 4 HRS

_________________________________

EXO: We love silver. We can't see that in other concerts, only when it's us. No matter where you are, wave it and we'll be able to find you.

~~~

When Suho was talking, everyone was doing their own things then Suho said "I'm the leader, when I'm talking, all the members put your hands behind your back", Chanyeol and Baekhyun did it like its self punishment.

~~~

During time freeze, Sehun lift Xiumin's shirt, exposing his skin. Sehun also picking Chanyeol's nose.

~~~

Chanyeol: I want to apologize because I'm not feeling my best today, but we haven't been in Shanghai for a while and I want to give this my best. Although I'm not feeling my best and I can't make today the best, I still hope all of you can remember today.

~~~

OP said Baekhyun picked up the toys one by one and put them side by side on the stage

~~~

Some are getting salty over EXO because they are soon to be called a 'double million seller' Threatened because you didn't see this coming?

~~~

Chanyeol took the banner from a fan and asked a staff for tape, then started to make his own banner and showed to fans after that. Chanyeol returned the banner to the fan he took it from and gave her a like emoticon gesture.

~~~

Kyungsoo: Other than these colours of the rainbow, just by looking at the silver (colour), I feel really touched. I'm thankful but there's just one thing that makes me sad; to those who are at the standing section that (also) jumped with us, (wouldn't it be better) if you watch it with your eyes instead of taking photos?

~~~

Chanyeol makes special appearance on "Same Bed Different Dreams" to surprise huge fan of EXO.

~~~

[SBDD] About a girl who is obsessed with EXO and her mother is worried about her.

"I moved to a different school when I was in grade 6 and in my new school I decided to go for class president but when I was picked, people made fun of me saying that I bought my votes from people etc. So I was bullied a lot, which lead to depression. And also during that time, my sister was very sick so a lot of times, my whole family was at the hospital with my sister which left me alone. During that time, I thought of jumping off a building a building and even wrote a suicide note because I was so sad and I had no one to talk to even my own family members. But one day I heard my classmates talking about EXO and I thought maybe If should start liking them I'll have something to talk about and start make friends. As time went on, my love for EXO grew and it became something that actually makes me happy. Through EXO I was able to make friends that I have now and become happier each and every day."