RANDOM 132[6/1 OHORAT!]

Hi!! pls i-vote natin ang EXO sa Teen Choice Award, i tweet nyo lang "My‪#‎TeenChoice‬ nominee for ‪#‎ChoiceMusicGroupMale‬ is EXO" nasa 2M na ang 1D, 1M ang SJ, nasa 600K+ palang ang EXO, pero kung tinatamad kayong mag tweet, mag retweet nalang kayo ng tweet na may ganon na nakalagay, hahaha, go guys mag tweet lang kayo hanggang sa makakaya niyo, maabutan din natin sila.

~~~

Baek and Chen made 2 juice and the MC asked other members to taste it. Chanyeol asked for Baek's juice. He drank it happily.

~~~

[TRANS] CeCi Interview with Moon GaYoung

Q: The web drama EXO Next Door that you are appearing today is very popular. How was the shooting with EXO members?

GaYoung: It was very funny, I already acted with Chanyeol oppa in Jangsoo Shop, that time I was the character who scolded oppa but it was opposite this time, he was scolding me so it was more fun. At the shooting date, when I had a scene with EXO oppas, I worried a lot. Especially because Baekhyun and Sehun oppa's characters are very funny, when we had a scene together and the angle(camera) is focusing on me, they tried to make weird faces in front of me to make me laugh. And I tried not to laugh at that. I was having fun for whole shooting.

~~~

EXO-Ls, I know there's a very tough competition ahead but remember that EXO makes their songs bc of their fans and not to shade other groups. Let's make EXO win and excel because we love them and we support them. Not because we want to beat other groups 

~~~

The members were quite flustered when Baekhyun accidentally mentioned about "OT12" last night.

But it was the most touching slip of the tongue. INDEED ^_^

~~~

I hope the Love Me Right music video will also give us a legit story which will showcase the acting skills of the boys and not just the mainstream EXO dancing and doing sexually assaulting hipthrusts.

But you know... You can be generous and give us both

~~~

150601 LuHan @ Darling Children's Day Event

Blonde Luhan.

~~~

"Love Me Right" Album Cover:

Korean version = Yellow

Chinese version = Black

~~~

From silver & gold (EXODUS) to black & yellow (Love Me Right) album covers. 💞

~~~

EXO wraps up EXO'luXion Concert in Shanghai with a total of 20,000 fans.

~~~

Ryan S. Jhun Instagram Update; EXO was featured on Yahoo News for their "Love Me Right" comeback.

~~~

Luhan asked the security guards not to push the fans ; Staff asked the security guards not to be fierce.

~~~

[Detective EXO-ls]

Some EXO-ls speculated that the 3 jersey represent Kris,Luhan and Tao.2 jersey outside & 1 inside the locker but its open.

Ooohh...I see it! When players leave they "hung up their jersey" as a term goes.Two of them are left,and "hung up".But the third one is just hung like a player left is jersey in his locker and is still active,but will comeback later to get it.In this situation ,he'll return to claim his jersey but the other won't.