RANDOM 120[OT12Forever]

BEFORE YOU READ WATCH FIRST @MultiMedia Watch it,OK Dont dare to not to watch I'll bite you,hahahaha JOKE :P

________________________________________________________

Sehun went to Incheon Airport.

Chanyeol went to Gimpo Airport. 

And now, Kai is at Incheon Airport.

Where on earth are you people going? You're gonna shoot another set of those lame high-budget pathcode teasers? No. Just no.

~~~

Sehun: If I'm asking "Donghae hyung where are you?" He always said "I'm going to your heart~"

~~~

"Tao and Kai are both in LA rn"

The pathcode 2.0 twist be like:

Kai is going to teleport Tao back to Korea

~~~

Chanyeol in Japan. Fans were following him so he ran

~~~

There was a couple standing beside a fan, she heard the boyfriend saying "What is this... is it EXO..." But when the performance started the boyfriend started shouting "Kyungsoo!! Do Kyungsoo!!" without caring about his image and his girlfriend was surprised.

~~~

Chanyeol met Block B Zico at a restaurant in Tokyo and they greeted each other.

~~~

EXO got "Titanium Status" for winning 8 consecutive days. ‪#‎SBSPopAsiaEXO‬ 

~~~

EXO has created another record with their web drama EXO Next Door which was revealed to have hit an amazing 10 million views.

A production collaboration between LINE and SM Entertainment, EXO Next Door is the first web drama to have reached such an amount in total views. This record shows once again just how popular EXO is on a mainstream and global scale as the show is also aired in Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and other Asian countries simultaneously.

~~~

"Almost all EXO members hair are black"

EXO Members be like: "Let's all color our hair black and not tell Chanyeol."

~~~

Sehun: (reading question) Since being born, have you ever thought that you're handsome?

Kyungsoo: Not even once

Sehun: Then how about "I'm cool"?

Kyungsoo: I've thought about "I want to be a cool person"

Sehun: How about "i'm just okay-looking"

Kyungsoo: Really, nothing.

Sehun: How about "I'm not that bad-looking"

Kyungsoo: Something close to that, yes

~~~

Q: When you wake up, what kind of girl you want to be?

Sehun: Sexy girl and has innocent image because that is my ideal type.

~~~

Sehun: (reading question) Since being born, have you ever thought that you're handsome?

Kyungsoo: Not even once