RANDOM 96

I spazz because I like not to gain likes/Votes. I spazz because I enjoy and not for fame. I spazz and its my choice.

~~~

Tongue twister ? (KPOP)

-Yeri, Hyeri, Yerin, Hyerim
-YoonA, Yuna, HyunA
-Yuri, Hyori, Hyorin, Hyomin
-Taeyeon, Taecyeon, Taeyang, Taeyong
-Seohyun, Sohyun, Seolhyun, Soohyun, Soyeon
-Jiyoon, Jihyun, Jiyeon
-Bora, Boram, Boa.

~~~

 At first Xiumin was scared of Chen until he heard him sing.

~~~

When Suho was at school, he was always ranked as one of the top five students.

~~~

[HUNHAN]

Sehun: You and xiumin hyung is a cute couple when you are 
together.
Luhan: ah yah! Keke ^^
(but you and me are the best and cutest couple ever)
Sehun: I heard Xiumin hyung is funny and amazing at all
(all the stuff that i wasn't)
Luhan: yes he is!
(but he is nothing compared to you)
Sehun: Well I hope you both last forever.
Luhan: I hope you and Tao too.
(what happened to us?)

~~~

Suho's really, really well-mannered. He's bowing 90 degrees all the time to everyone. He was spotted politely bowing to even the sasaeng fans. One time, the EXO-K members were walking ahead and then stopped because Suho was suddenly missing. They looked back and saw that Suho was giving his autograph to a sasaeng fan who had begged him for one.

~~~

One action Sehun that a noona does that makes him the most happiest is calling his name.

~~~

When it was Sehun's turn for a photo shoot, the members stood in a line and watched him. Sehun told them "Hyungs, go away!"

~~~

Suho: Chen, nung nagsabog si lord ng kagwapuhan. Nasaan ka? (Chen,Where are you when GOD give a Handsome Blessings?)
CHEN: NASA TAAS NAG-DODONATE!(I Donate some of my handsome)

~~~

At the hi-touch fan event, a fan shouted "Sehun-ah, I love you!" right in his face. Sehun was quiet for a split second and then shouted "Wahhh!" right back at her. He gave her three high-fives in a row, and when she was about to move on to the next member, he grabbed onto one of her fingers and said "Thank you." The fan couldn't sleep that night.

~~~

Fan: Do you like older women? Younger women? Or same-age?
Kris: *let out a whine* hingg~ But I like them all...

~~~

Fan: Oppa, if you were a girl, which member would you want to date?
Luhan: Anyone will do...
Fan:....

~~~

If Luhan could pick a cartoon character to describe himself, he would pick Son Goku from Dragon Ball.

~~~

[LUHAN]When he is in Junior Highschool. He usually sit in the last two rows.

~~~

SOME OF EXO's AWARDS:

They received the Best New Asian Artist award at Mnet Asian Music Awards, Best New Arist (EXO-K) at the 19th Annual Korean Entertainment Arts Awards, and the Most Popular Group of the Year (EXO-M) at the Mengniu Annual Billboard Music Festival.