Chapter 1😈😈

Y/N POV:

Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm 21 years old and I work as a maid in a mansion. One streamer guy named Alex owns the mansion. To be honest I think I am falling for him. I already know him for a couple months and he indeed is attractive so that's why I'm moving in the mansion, for the money too.

When I moved in I got my own room to sleep in, he gave me the keys. The room isn't big but it's enough to sleep in. I can communicate with the other people in the mansion only if they need me for anything, unfortunately, Alex is my boss so I should only speak/listen to him. He gave me more rules but I'm not gonna go in the details.

First day ;)
The first day wasn't bad. I woke up early to set the table and make him breakfast. I ate in my room before I set up the table, I don't wanna be awkward or something cause I'm not really social. While he was going downstairs I heard him talking, I moved a little to see who's he talking to and I saw him talking on the phone. He was talking about moving in. Maybe there's a new maid? Anyway, I went to a room next to the kitchen to "clean". While I was acting to clean I heard him talking, still. When he hung up he started eating, it shouldn't be my business to listen who's he talking to or what's the talking about on the phone. I finished cleaning and I went upstairs to my room. While I was in the hallway I saw this one girl Claire which was Alex's cousin. She asked me to wash her plate and of course I accepted.
I went to the kitchen and saw more dishes to be cleaned. I was cleaning the dishes and Alex told me that his girlfriend will move in tomorrow. His girlfriend? I didn't know he had one, he never talked about her. I just nodded. He also told me I should clean the room next to mine since that will be her room. I nodded again. After washing the dishes I went upstairs and cleaned the room he told me to. I was still confused about that. He never told me he has a girlfriend..

I cleaned the room and then went into my room. I sighed looking into my small mirror infront of me. I will try to look nice for him. I will try my best. I did my hair and it took me 15 minutes, no one needed me thank God. Then I thought I should change the dress, I don't think I can but I will ask Alex if I can wear anything else. I knocked on his door waiting for him to open it. "What do you want?" he asked me in an angry tone after he opened the door. "I wanted to ask You if.. maybe I can wear something else than this dress..?" I asked, "of course not!" he responded and shut the door. I wasn't hoping for that response but it was worth asking. I went back into my room and when I was on my way Claire appeared again. She asked me if we can be friends, of course I accepted but I whispered that I shouldn't talk to other people here. She told me it's okay and that I shouldn't be afraid then invited me into her room. I went inside and we introduced ourselves. We we're talking about stuff until Alex went into the room and angrily said: "What are you doing here? You shouldn't talk to other people!". I just looked at him trying to say something and I couldn't make up a lie, but, Claire said "Oh don't worry she's just cleaning up my room!". Alex then asked: "Why did I hear talking then?" Claire quickly said that she was giving me tasks. Alex nodded and left the room. I whispered: "Thank you so much!" and gave her a hug. She hugged me back. After that I went back into my room. I was on my phone for an hour then I had to go to the kitchen again to set up the table for dinner. I went downstairs and set up the table. I placed the food on the plate and placed some wine next to the plate. Alex was eating and I was cleaning the kitchen. He told me that I can eat at the table after he does. I just said okay and continued to clean in silence. I did what he said. The day after this I spent it upstairs with Claire, of course Alex didn't know. It's nice talking to her. When I was in my room alone Alex entered my room and gave me a little bit of money saying I deserved it since I was "good".