Chapter 4

Yo wsp I'm back😈😈

Y/N POV:

I woke up because I heard yelling downstairs. It was a female yelling. I also noticed that Alex is not in the bed with me unfortunately. I got up and immediately went downstairs to see what's happening. I saw Diana yelling at Alex, she saw me and threw stuff at me like a pillow or a cup. I knew what was happening now. Alex was trying to speak but he got cut off by her. I went back upstairs and went into Claire's room. She saw me and smiled. When I tried to tell her what happened she immediately cut me off by saying: "I know, we heard". Honestly, I was embarrassed.. I sat next to her while Diana was coming upstairs. I heard her open the door of my room. Claire looked at me and before I could even do anything Diana opened the door of the room we are in. Diana started yelling at me saying how I'm a bitch and a slut.. I just stared at her until Alex grabbed her arm and pulled her back. They went into another room to argue. I felt horrible, I know that Diana is my enemy but I should've not do that. Alex is already taken. I stared into one dot thinking about what I did last night. Claire told me to not worry. I love Claire. She's an amazing friend and is always there for me. I left the room minutes after and went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. I don't think Alex or Diana will eat this morning but I made them breakfast just in case..

I was already eating my breakfast and that's when Alex came downstairs. When he started eating too I said: "Listen... I'm sor-" "It's fine. She deserved it anyways" he replied. I'm getting cut off by everyone today huh? I didn't say anything afterwards. He told me that she's moving to another place today. I gave him a nervous smile.
Timeskip
I was upstairs cleaning my room. I was kind of bored too but I heard Diana leaving. Minutes after Alex came into my room. "Don't worry, you can rest now.." he said. I nodded and sat on my bed. He sat next to me. "You don't have to worry about any of this you know.." he said. "That last night was wrong.. you were already taken and u shouldn't do that to anyone no matter how bad they are." I replied. He didn't say anything but wrapped his arms around me, pulled me closer and kissed me. Of course I kissed him back! I was blushing.. Well since he's single now maybe we can..idk..date?

We decided to go out for dinner tonight and I agreed. I needed a break, finally.