Chapter 6 {fluff}

TW: drug?? sus scene??

Quackity POV:

I felt scared that Y/N is gonna hate me for sleeping with her while I was with Diana, so in that case, I'm gonna make her love me. I put a pill in her drink. She looked concerned but she didn't find out, luckily. When we were going home, in the car, she said that she's feeling sick. She looked sad and I felt kinda bad for her but I had to follow my plan. When she said that she's feeling sick I immediately knew that the plan is working. I smiled, I think she noticed the smile. We came home and I picked her up to the bedroom because she cannot go up the stairs or even walk normally. In the hall the pill already worked on her so she was acting slutty and needy. I pinned her to the wall and gave her hickeys. She enjoyed it. We were about to go to the bedroom but Claire stopped us. She wanted the pay-check but I told her to move and that I will give it to her tomorrow. She didn't listen to me. Y/N got mad and was about to fight with her and I stopped her. We just moved on to the bedroom. I threw her on the bed and started kissing her lips, then neck, then stomach and then her thighs. And again, she enjoyed it. We slowly took each others clothes off..

Claire POV:
After this moment I couldn't believe what just happened. Is this a joke? I'm okay if Alex didn't give me the pay-check, I can wait, but, Y/N? Was she drunk? Was she for real? I'm gonna ask her about this tomorrow.

Y/N POV:
After I blacked out I woke up in Alex's bedroom. I looked around and saw Alex next to me half naked. We were under the sheets but when I moved the sheets I saw that I was half naked too. I was trying to remember what happened last night but I couldn't. I still felt sick and dizzy. I dressed up and went downstairs for some water. In the kitchen someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around: „Okay, what the hell happened to you last night?" Claire asked harshly. I was surprised to see her this early and this suddenly. I stared at her for a couple of seconds and then tried to reply: „What are you talking about? I don't remember anything from last night."
Her eyes widened, after some awkward seconds she asked again: „Are you joking?". For about 5-10 minutes I was trying to explain stuff. I told her what happened last night (what I remember) and she was, like any other person would be, shocked. We we're talking about this while I was making us food and then realised what actually happened.

Quackity POV:
I woke up in my bedroom. I turned around to see Y/N but she wasn't there. I was confused. I took my clothes back on and went downstairs. There she was, with Claire! Wait.. with Claire? Why? I came closer and they noticed me. Both of them were looking at me with a disappointed and mad look. I knew what all of this was about. I tried to play confused.

Y/N POV:
While talking with Claire I noticed that Alex was coming towards the kitchen.
„Good morning ladies." He said, with a sweet tone. I immediately asked him: „What happened last night?" He looked at me in confusion. „Babe, what do you mean?" And now he confused me. What if he doesn't remember either? What if the WAITER put something in both of our drinks? I explain to Alex about what happened and he doesn't believe me. He laughs it off. I look at Claire and she's confused too. We all are. Alex just took the breakfast I made for him and went into his office. I followed him. I questioned him a lot until he got bored of it and confirmed. „Okay fine! I did it. I drugged you so you can love me and forgive me for THAT night. Are you happy now!?" I never knew he would give up but there it goes. I forgave him of course but why would he think that I hate him? I told him that and he just went: „Oh". We hugged each other and apologised for the misunderstanding. Alex also gave the pay-check to Claire.

Since we all were bored we decided to go to the mall. I had cramps so Alex bought me meds for that. When we were coming back we smelt...

smoke?

We were coming closer to our mansion and the smell got worse and worse. We came to the location we love and feel safe in. When we came we saw that...the mansion was...

burning?