Chapter 7

HEY THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE SHORT AND IM SORRY!! I HAD A BAD DAY AND IM SLEEPY SO IF ITS OK.. ANYWAY:

Y/N POV:
it was... burning..?

My heart skipped a beat. My eyes widen and so did Alex's. We got out of the car immediately and called the firefighters. I was stunned. The firefighters came but it was already late. Most of our stuff burned. How did this even happen? Did I forget to turn off the stove? Did someone set the house on fire? I have so many questions. Where are we gonna live now? I left my home to work here, I didn't know this would happen.

„It will be okay, don't worry about anything love." Alex said. How is he so calm about this? His expensive mansion just burned down? I just nodded. Claire was in despair too, but, she had a house.

After an hour of standing there watching the mansion Alex decided that we should stay at his friend Karl. I liked the idea. Claire will not go with us unfortunately. We came to Karl's house and he greeted us. Alex told me we will only stay one night. What does he have in plan? Where are we gonna go? I was scared but Karl's house was very pretty and Karl himself was nice. I was pretty tired so I took a nap.

Quackity POV:

Me and Y/N decided to stay one night at Karl's. She took a nap in one of the rooms and I was in the living room with Karl. I told Karl that tomorrow me and Y/N will go to Mexico until I find a new house. I already bought the tickets and I don't want to tell her because I want it to be a surprise. For the rest of the night me and Karl were talking and laughing. It was time to go to bed. I said goodnight to Karl and went to the bedroom where Y/N was. She's so cute. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

The next morning

Y/N POV:
It was already morning? I woke up early and felt Alex's arms around my waist. Aww, he's adorable. I didn't wanna wake him up so I just took my phone and was scrolling until he woke up. „Good morning sweetie" he said, in his morning voice. His morning voice is pretty hot. 
„Good morning darling!" I replied. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I sat on a couch in the living room. After a couple of minutes Alex sat next to me, wanting to cuddle. Of course we did cuddle. Karl woke up too and he decided to make us breakfast. He made us [food] and I liked it! Both me and Alex said thank you and then Alex started to pack. „Uhm, where are we gonna go now?" I asked. Alex gave me and smile and said not to worry. I nodded, he grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. We both said our goodbyes to Karl. We were in the car, Alex was driving us somewhere. I kept asking him but he ignored me so I stopped bothering him. I saw that we are going to the airport. I was hella confused but decided to stay silent.

Timeskip
We were in the airplane and the pilot said something about Mexico? Alex looked at me and gave me a warm smile and a soft kiss.