Chapter 14 {THE END}

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm so glad I finished this fanfic, yeah I did run out of ideas sometimes but you guys still appreciated it and thank you SO MUCH for that! It means a lot. Thank you for reading this story and enjoy the last chapter :)

3RD PERSON POV:

It was the wedding day. Both Alex and Y/N felt excited for this day. It will be the best day of their life! They decided the marriage will be in the garden of the mansion. Both Alex and Y/N invited their friends and family, everyone was hyped up, of course. In the second floor of the mansion was Y/N and her friends. They were helping her around the wedding dress and makeup, giving her gifts etc. Y/N couldn't believe that she was marrying her.. boss.. well, the man of her dreams. And Alex couldn't believe that he was marrying the woman of his dreams. Everything was full of happiness, joy, laughter.

Everyone took their seats, waiting for Y/N to arrive in her beautiful wedding dress. So anxious, that moment finally came. Everyone got their eyes on her, especially Alex. He watched her every step towards him. Whispering, gasping and surprise filled the area around them. When Y/N finally stood in-front of Alex, all of the people around them waited for the kiss, and so did they.

"Y/N.." Alex looked her in the eyes, about to say something: „I'm so glad I met you, I'm so glad I have you in my life. I cannot believe that we are, finally, getting married. This is the best moment of my life, and so was the day we met. You're so sweet, caring and beautiful. You're the best person I could ever ask for. Thank you for being you."

Y/N smiled wide, she was gonna say something too: „Alex, I'm glad I feel the same about you. So many joyful moments and stories we had. I can't believe you would be my husband, but now you will become. You always made me smile, and I'm happy you choose me. Without you I would be nothing. I love you."

AWW!" You could hear the audience.

Y/N and Alex admired each other.

Do you, Y/N, take Alex as your husband?"

"Yes!"

"Do you, Alex, take Y/N as your wife?"

"Of course."

The moment has come. They finally kissed, they became a husband and a wife. The family and friends applauded.
Everyone has waited for that moment and it finally came. Everyone was so happy.

I will always love you, Y/N"

The end.