Chapter 11!

Sorry for taking so long to update!
Y/N POV:

I woke up late, it was about 10-11am. Alex was sleeping next to me, he had his arms wrapped around my waist. That's so cute! I took my phone and saw the time. Not surprised tbh but also.. my birthday was.. TOMORROW?? It's weird how time goes so quickly. I unlocked my phone and was scrolling through social media until Alex woke up too.

„Good morning love.."

„Good morning sleepy head"

After he woke up I could get out of bed without any worries. I got up and did the usual in the bathroom. After I got out I spent time in Alex's room until we got called for breakfast. We went downstairs and ate the breakfast. Honestly, it was so good!! After eating me and Alex came back upstairs to his room.

„You can start packing." Alex said.

„Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

„I said, you should that packing! We are leaving tomorrow morning." He said, kind of strictly but I didn't mind.
Why would we leave? We just got here and we don't have a house, yet? I asked him that and again, he told me not to worry. Damn it I hate when he says that, he just makes me even more interested in the situation. I started packing slowly because we still have time till tomorrow. After we pack some of the stuff, that we don't need right now, Alex told me that I can have some fun with Tiger while he streams a little. I nodded and left the room.

Alex POV:
After Y/N left the room I was chatting with the owner of this one mansion. I had it all settled up. She's gonna like this.

Y/N POV:
I was in the hallway upstairs playing and cuddling with Tiger. Tiger felt tired so he just laid down and I didn't touch him since. While he was sleeping and while Alex was streaming I was on my phone until Alex called me back into the room.

„So what did you stream about? I didn't get a notification about your stream.." I asked curiously.

„Oh, I was streaming on my alt.." he said.

I didn't worry about that. Most of the time in Mexico I spent in Alex's room. Mexico is very pretty!