Chapter 5

HELLO HI YES I AM BACK!! IVE GOT NEW IDEAS N STUFF, SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY MY BAD LMAOO. Idk if I remember the characters names?? Correct me if I do sum wrong. Anyways, where were we? Oh..😈..

Me and Alex decided to go out for dinner. The whole day I spent with Claire, we we're talking about or lives etc. We still didn't know each other very well so we took some time to start all over again. It was 7pm, mine and Alex's time for the date, I was nervous. It's not like I see him everyday but I have a bad vibe about this. Something feels wrong, maybe I'm just.. too nervous? Too confused? Not sure. I get ready, I put on [whatever outfit u want]. I felt kinda cute. I say bye to Claire and I go outside. I saw Alex OUTSIDE the car waiting for me. When I came closer to the car he opened the door. That was cute. He seems like a nice guy honestly.. it's not like he's my boss but uh whatever. I still feel embarrassed cause of last night.. (😈) It all happened so quickly. I know Diana is an evil person but I still feel bad. I stopped overthinking when Alex asked me: „Hey, are you okay?". I looked at him for a second then replied: „Yeah, why are you asking?", „Oh nothing." He said.

We we're in the car for about 10 minutes, it was awkward because of the silence. We we're slowly coming closer to the restaurant we will have a date in. „You know, Alex, I'm still confused about this. What are we? What am I to you? I know this is all sudden but like.. It all happened so fast" I said. He was silent for a couple of seconds but then said:„Don't worry about it.". He said it in a serious tone. I felt scared. Did I do something wrong? So many thoughts went thru my mind. And, again, I stopped overthinking when the car stopped. We we're there! I went outside and the place was beautiful. So many people were there, so many delicious foods, amazing smells, lanterns above the tables. Amazing! We sat down. I took the menu and I was about to order [food name], but, it was too expensive. I looked at the prices of other foods and they were expensive too. „Why is everything so expensive here?" I asked. Alex looked at me with a smile. „Don't look at the prices, take what you want..". I nodded. The waiter came and took our orders. Alex ordered wine for us. That's so sweet!

Timeskip
The food and the drink came. It smelt so yummy. We started eating. I was looking around the restaurant. It was so pretty but too expensive. I really appreciate Alex for doing this for me. I was looking right and at the corner of my eye I saw Alex do something to my drink. I'm not sure what, but I ignored it. When I looked at him he was smiling at me, what a beautiful smile he has. I looked at my drink and it had bubbles inside. I don't think it had bubbles before but maybe I'm overthinking too much? I just drank it without a problem and continued.

At the date we we're talking about ourselves and he seems like the one. He might be a strict boss and all but he's actually a sweet person inside. I like him. We finished our meal, paid the bill and went to his car again.

I feel sick, I think I ate too much. I also feel dizzy. I looked sad but Alex didn't notice. I tapped on his shoulder and I told him that I feel sick. He ignored me and just smiled. What the hell? Is this a joke? It's getting worse every second. We came home, finally, I was trying to go upstairs but I felt too dizzy to climb the stairs. Alex picked me up. When we were in the bedroom he pinned me to a wall. That's all I remember. I blacked out at that moment.