Chapter 8

Y/N POV:
We were in the airplane going to Mexico. I was so excited, I was also gonna see Alex's cat Tiger for the first time! The first day I came to his mansion he was pretty strict but now he.. isn't?
It was probably because he was scared I would fall in love with someone else. We were holding hands the whole flight, it was so cute. I didn't order anything cause the food was expensive but for Alex it was nothing.

The pilot said that we are landing soon. I was happy and so was Alex.

Timeskip
We left the airport and we were waiting for Alex's brother to pick us up. While we were waiting Alex bought me an ice cream for no other reason but to be even more happy. I gave him a kiss and ate the ice cream. Alex's brother came and we entered his car.

We got to his house and it was BEAUTIFUL.
„It's not anything special, but, you can live in it." Alex said. Nothing special? It is special! We got into the house and I heard a cat meowing. I immediately knew it was Tiger. He jumped out of the kitchen and ran to us. I pet him and he was still meowing. Alex gave him food and after he ate we brought him upstairs to Alex's old room. It was so surprising to see his old room. The room he used to stream in when he was a teenager. He left his computer in this room because he didn't really have time to stream anymore but he will probably be back. The bed looked really comfy, but sadly, only one person could fit.
„We can hug tightly so we can fit on the bed." Alex said. I liked the idea and I nodded. Me and Alex were cuddling on the bed with Tiger.
„But wait, how did the mansion caught on fire?" I asked him, I was still worried.
„I'm not sure love, but you don't have to be worried about anything. We can stay here for a while. You're not hurt or anything, right?" „Yeah, I guess.."

After the convo we continued cuddling. We were talking about other stuff.
„Soo.. when am I getting the payment, boss?" I asked him sarcastically. He gave me a smile and said: „I will after you do this one job but.. I'm not sure if you can do it."
„Oh come on nothing is impossible, Alex. What do I have to do?" I was interested.
„I'm still not sure, Y/N. You might not like it.." he said. After about 2-3 minutes of discussion I finally got the answer: he was asking for a blowjob.