46) best new artist

light smut (discontinued smut)

It's been about some weeks since I finished and published our Album called „maybe next time". Finneas, Chase and Mom helped me finish it and now we're sitting all together in the living room of grandma and grandpa.

We're watching TV waiting for mom to get a nomination for the grammy's. „The next category will be ‚best new artist' and nominated is ‚olivia rodrigo, Andrew Tendell, Jake tucker, Mia hughes and Chase 005 and Y/n O Connell.

I gasped WHAAAAAAT.

All of us were screaming in excitement, chase came up to me and hugged the hell out of me. We all celebrated with a cake that momma maggie made. Mom also got nominated for some grammys so we're both going to be at the grammys.

After that we went back home. Today Chase is going to spend the night at ours again soooo we all know this is going to end right? Oop. Chase and I cuddled up under the sheets and watched deadpool.

We made out a couple of times but ended up in nothing. Since it was afternoon we decided to go to the beach and That's what we did.

We got in the car and drove to the next beach. Our favorite one. We arrived and sat down onto the sand. It was still hot but not as hot as it always is in LA. Connecting my phone to my JBL box, playing some songs.

„You're so beautiful" chase whispered in my ear when I was sitting in between his legs.

(That's what i mean)

I turned around blushing more than anything and kissed him with a big grin on my face. The kiss soon got heated but Chase pulled away chuckling. „Babe stop it before you start something you can't finish here"

„Then why not finishing it when we're back home?" i smirked. „I'm down" he said and nibbled my earlobe down to my neck, kissing me until the spots turned purple.

„I cant get enough of you" i whispered. „Oh trust me, you will get enough of me tonight" he told me. We enjoed the rest of the day at the beach and went back home right after the sun set.

„Mom we're home" i yelled entering the house. „Hey guys, me and Jacob are heading out for dinner. Faye is with Maggie and patrick so you gotthe house to yourself" she said before turning to the door but stopping right infront of it and turning back.

„Oh and before i forget it".... she said while searching something in her LV bag. „I'm not sure if you have any and i really don't want to be a grandma already. Love you two lovebirds byeee" she said after handing me a whole condom packaging.

Chase looked at me and smirked while coming up from behind, putting his arms around me. „She really knows us huh?" he said kissing my neck. „Yuppp"

Chase put me in his arms and ran the stairs up as fast as he could into my room. He closed the door locking it and laid me on the bed on my back. I was wearing some joggers and a crop top, that he almost ripped off of my body needing me.

He put off his shirt and joggers so he was only in his underwear just like me. He hovered over me and kissed my neck with lust.

Not continuing hehe oops
Sorry for dropping y'alls asses for some time