[ two ]

the ceremony is about to start and Mirabel and I went downstairs along with the other guests. Mirabel said to she'll wish Antonio a good luck and I head to the crowd first, and so I did.

There were actually so many people in this ceremony, I saw my entire family almost tearing up when they saw Antonio walked up the stairs with Mirabel, although I'm not quite sure why she's walking up there with him.

Then I suddenly feel someone hugging me from behind, and who else would hug me from behind. I try to free myself from him but he kept whining saying how proud he is of his little brother right now.

"look at my little brother, bebé, he's growing up so fast" Camilo says and he looks like hes about to shed a tear.

"i said drop the nicknames, estupido"

"i don't wanna, bonita," he says as he rests his chin on my shoulders.

"oh by the way, can you come with me to the market after this ceremony later?" Camilo asks, silently hoping Kira agrees to come with her.

"hmm okay..." I say in reply as I focus my gaze on little Antonio communicating with a bird.

I'm so happy for that young man, I'm very proud too. A gift that's perfect for him.

We entered Antonio's room and It was so beautiful, animals jumped around happily and some birds flying in sync. His room is indeed one of my favorites now. But my favorite room is still Mirabels room, I don't care what the others say.

The Madrigal family took a photo together but without Mirabel, I felt sorry for her. I saw her leave the room and I was gonna follow her until my little sister, Yesenia, called out for me.

"Where are you going, Kira?" she asks me, giving me a look of suspicion.

"Nowhere, I was just gonna talk to Mir-" I couldn't finish my sentence because of someone rushing to the room saying the walls are cracking.

It was Mirabel.

She ran to Abuela Alma saying how there were cracks in the walls...I couldn't really understand what she was saying since I was surrounded by people whispering some crazy things.

I believe Mirabel, because never once did she lie to me, or anyone. She's an honest girl, and who in the world would lie about their house breaking? Mirabel wouldn't do that I think.

After that crazy, lively night, I said my goodbye to the Madrigal family and headed to the door, My family walked out with me but then I see Camilo in the distance, waving at us and smiling.

"Señor Martinez, Good evening." Camilo greets my father.

Before my father could respond Camilo says "May I borrow Kira for tonight, señor?" he gives my father a sincere look, then my father eyes me and Camilo again and again before finally saying something.

"Sí, but if she's not home by 8:00 pm, I will not hesitate to lock you in our bodega forever." My father says giving Camilo the scariest look ever. Camilo gulps, I could see sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Hah....no need to worry! I will make sure she doesn't come home later than 8:00pm" He replies, trying to keep a confident pose. My father chuckles at his actions and ruffles his brown curly hair, then he walks away with the rest of my family leaving only me and Camilo together.

"Did I do well, mi sol?" He says as he follows besides me.

Camilo was always so clingy and annoying.

"Hmmm, I think you did well, guapo" I respond but not keeping eye contact.

We've been dating for a little while now, but we haven't told anyone yet, I mean...we haven't told anyone directly, Dolores knew about it and won't stop teasing us both.

I was spacing out then I hear a clap. "Mami, quit thinking about whatever you're thinking, let's go to the market, I have to buy a new shampoo for Isabela, a new spatula set for Aunt Julieta and a gift for Antonio since he has his own room now." he takes my hand and runs to the market, dragging me along with him.

//////////

pls vote if u enjoy ;)

idk where this story is going as you can see but im trying my best