[ eleven ]

Today is the day were I will officially be introduced as Camilo's girlfriend. It sounds so cliche now that I think about it. But whatever let's get this over with.

Camilo came over to listen to me rambling about how nervous I am. He just listened and comforted me, sometimes he'd steal a kiss or two because he thinks it makes me feel better. Another reason why he's here is for him to help me pick out an outfit.

Of course, I want to look presentable to the Madrigals. I'm doing this because I'm afraid of what Abuela Alma would think of me. I know Abuela can be very rude to people sometimes.

"Which dress is better, this on or that one?" I pointed at the dresses infront of me. Camilo thinks for a moment and paused.

"I think you have no fashion sense." He replied, I got taken aback by this and smacked him in the back of the head

Camilo opens my closet, revealing my colorful clothes and pants. He searched through my closet and made me put on a yellow dress. I obeyed him because I need help in this situation.

"Sooo? What do you think? Are you sure this is okay?"

He examined me for a second and then he morphed into me. Camilo smiles and gave me a thumbs up. He was twirling around morphed as me, while humming a song.

I laughed and hummed along with him. It was still early, about 5 o'clock in the evening. Dinner gets served at around 6:30 in their house. So me and Camilo had a breakdancing competition in my room. I took photos of him dancing and shapeshifting into his Abuela.

THE TIME HAS COME.

I look at the small clock in my room and saw that it was almost 6pm, Camilo was still morphed as his grandmother.

"Oi, let's go, we don't wanna be late." I say to him

I jumped out of my bed and walked out of the our house with Camilo. My parents waved at us, I heard my dad shouting something I couldn't understand, I just laughed and waved at them back.

"Are you still nervous, princesa?" Camilo reaches for my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. He stopped walking and got closer to my face, making our foreheads touch. He kisses the tip of my nose and gave me a pat in the head.

"You're so cute, bonita. Don't worry! It'll be fine." He says confidently. Hand in hand we continued walking towards their house.

[A/N: IM SO BAD AT THIS IM SO SORRY]

The doors of their casita opened and we were welcomed by a warm hug from Pepa and Felix. It felt like we were going to suffocate from their hugs, so they let us go, Camilo got pushed away from me by his mom asking me lots of questions about our relationship and how long we've been together. There were rainbows above Pepa's head, I hope that's a good thing. (🤞)

I sat down next to Camilo, he tried to hold my hand underneath the table but my palms were sweating so I swat his hand away. The family asked questions basic questions about the two of us, obviously I answered them all honestly.

"Are you really dating him? I mean... Camilo is annoying. How do you cope?" was a question asked by Dolores, a laugh comes out from my mouth and I reply with,

"True, he is annoying. But I've gotten used to it," I say, its not really a joke if its a fact. Camilo reacted by pinching my thigh, not too hard but just enough for me to feel.

"Stop dissing me at dinner, Kira."

"Alright, I'm sorry."

Abuela Alma clears her throat and made eye contact with me, I felt her gaze burning my soul, she's examining me just by looking at me. "How about marriage? have you guys talked about that?" this made Felix, Camilo's dad, spit his water everywhere.

"They're very young, Mama." Pepa resons with her mother

"Aah, I see. Nevermind I said that then." Old hag, Alma proceeds to eat her food while me and my boyfriend stare at each other speechless.

Isabela was also around our age when she was introduced to Mariano and when their Abuela pushed Isabela to be in a relationship with him. Camilo was afraid his grandmother would do this but refused to bring it up because he didn't want her to get more ideas. All Kira knew was that Alma is a controlling person, and that the family obeys her because they feel like they have to do it.

Dinner ended well and I am now in Camilos room, waiting for him to finish taking a bath cause he wanted to take me home. Camilo takes long baths for some reason, it normally take him 45 minutes to bathe at night.

To pass time, I explored his room. He had an interesting place because it changes the way it looks. It's the perfect room for a shapeshifter, the walls could change into a mirror if Camilo wanted, sadly, only he could customise it.

His door opens revealing Camilo and his little brother entering. Antonio runs to me and gives me a hug.

"Kira!"

"Hey, cutie." I kissed Antonio's forehead and carried him.

"Ca. Mi. Lo. take me home now, my parents are gonna kill me!" I exclaimed still carrying his little brother

He removes the towel around his hair, I come closet to him and gave him his brother. And I realized that, he looked pretty with his hair wet.

"Stop staring, Amor." Camilo says

"Huh? I wasn't staring."

"Let's take you home, Kira."

The younger Madrigal asked to come, and we did. On our way back to my house we were basically just making jokes and laughing. One of Camilo's joke made Antonio cry so we had to stop in the middle of the side walk to apologize, good thing there wasn't any peopl at the side walk tonight.

It was pretty funny watching those two interract with each other, I just watched and laughed at them.

///
pls vote

this shit is becoming cliche as ever, im hoping for a redemption arc for this fic, also kinda rushed at the end my eyes are giving up on me