OH THE MISERY EVERYBODY WANTS TO MY ENEMY

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up hearing muffled noises.. I look the side to see Kai'Sa and Sky were going on a full on make out.

"Damn and I didn't have to do shit" I though to myself.

"Mmmh~" Akali hummed next to me.. Akali was now resting on my shoulder 

I stood up, making her fall face first into the couch.

"AH FUCK! MY NOSE..!!" She shrieks.

Akali's shriek made Kai'Sa and Sky stop, Kai'Sa blushes.

"H-how long were you there..?" She said.

"Long enough to know what the fuck is going on" I say, smiling at her and raising my eyebrow.

A/n: Foreshadowing  now are we?

I feel arms wrap around my waist..

"Okay everyone we arrived to our -" Ahri stopped when she saw Kai'Sa and Sky sitting together.

"SQEEEEEEEEELLLL-" She squealed.

{Time Skip}

"Okay we're ready" Ahri said on behalf of the girls. Akali steps out, then Evelynn, then Ahri, then Kai'Sa, then Seraphine, forming a line.

Akali looked.... HOT not gonna lie.

I saw Sky bit her lip at Kai'Sa. Kai'Sa noticed and flushed a light fluffy shade of red.

Akali walks over to me.

"Wacha think?" She says raising her eyebrows.

I look at her abs, she noticed.

"Oh you like these bad boys?" She said giving me a smug look.

"Oh shut up you raisin, crinkly and shit.." I said looking away.

"Hey..... I know you love me" She says with a smirk.

I turn to kiss her cheek, but she turn her face to kiss my lips.

We let go.

"Your lips taste like mars bars... Wait, mars bars, SO IT WAS YOU..!?" I said looking at her dead in the eyes.

Akali started to sweat..

"BABE I CAN EXPLAIN..!!" She says waving her hands to make me calm down.

A few days earlier, I left two mars bars in the fridge, and went to the bathroom.. When I can out to eat them.... They were gone....

"Okay everyone... Show time!" Ahri popped in.

I kissed Akali one more time before letting her leave for her room for the song..

I saw as Kai'Sa walked to the stairs that lead to the , Sky smacked her ass, making Kai'Sa jump.

She smirked.

Ahri put a finger heart at Bei... I'll ask Bei about that later..

By then.. It was truly showtime, I pressed the record button at started the show...

"ANNNNND CUT!" I shouted..

They all sigh happily. We look at the footage, screaming at the good parts.

"You were amazing Seraphine!" I exclaimed.

"Hehe, thanks. Oh and you can call me Sera..!" Sera said, smiling at me happily. Seraphine was a bit taller than me..

Akali was leaning on the wall pouting. "What's the matter ninjago?" I asked her..

She didn't answer, instead she gave me a very childish look.

Evelynn chuckled. "I think Rogue is jealous~" She said trying to hold in her laugh.

"Of who?" I said confused.

Eve whispers in my ear.

"Your dear friend, Sera~" She moves away and turns, waving her hand in the air.

"Ta ta now~" She wanders off.

So I'm in a room will Akali... Alone.. Ahri and the rest left to edit the footage.

I lean beside Akali.

1: Should not have done that

2:Should NOT have done

3:Should NOT HAV-

BRIIIIINNNNNGG!

My phone rings.

"Huh?" I say.

"What is it..?" Akali look over at my phone.

"Don't know this number though.." I say, I but I answered it anyway because I'm a 🌟DumbAss🌟..

"Hey Cutie~" a FINE voice said.

"WHO THE FU-" I cover Akali's mouth.

"It's me.....

Vi..."