I FORGIVE YOU!! <3

HIII!! 

OK FIRST TW WARNING!! (Sorry I'm so full of aenergy.... Get it? Because Aespa's song was Aenergy-

Sorry

TW: LEMON, LOVE, LESBIANS, VIOLENCE, HEARTBREAK, DRAMA-

Okay I think you get it-

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N'S POV:

"Y/N!! WAIT PLEASE!!" I heard Vi, but I kept running..

I stopped, the hot tears burned my wound.

"Y/N if your wound is left hanging that, you'll get an.." Vi walked, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

I wanted to make her let me go, but I was frozen.. Again.

"Never trust these Ionians.. Aggressive people.." Vi whispers.

I take her hands off my waist. I turn to her

" But Akali's different.." I say, looking deep in Vi's eyes.

"Different..? She hurt you.." Vi says, slightly touching the small wound on my cheek, making me suck in my teeth.

I frowned my face.

"Akali, was mad.. She always is.. She's annoying, a hella flirt, and sometimes an asshole, but she's always an asshole, and if your gonna not accept her then YOU CAN GET LOST!" I screamed. 

I would have sworn I heard someone in the bushes.. Must of been imagining it..

Vi looked shocked. Without no hesitation, I ran back to the studio..

I didn't care if Akali hits me, 100 times, I know she still loves me..

Because.. I'm Her Kunai..

But there's never a kunai without a kama. And just like that we fit perfectly.. Like we're meant to be....

I open the studio's door.

All chaos was in there...

"NoOO! I WAnN ANOTHER dRiNk. AnD wHiLe yOuR At It, GeT mY BaBy, I mIsS HeR!" Akali said, she was slipping and sliding everywhere.

Poor Kai'Sa and Seraphine were trying their best. Evelynn just sat there, laughing hard, not until Akali said this:

"oH sHuT Up YOU oLd hAg, wE AlL kNoW YooUr tHe wOrSt oF uS AlL!" Akali said, cackling.

"HAG!?" Evelynn said In dismay.

My question is.. Where is Ahri..?

Akali looks at me.

"BaBy!!" She said, running towards me, nearly falling.

I put my scarf over my wound, so Kai'Sa and Evelynn wouldn't see it. I smiled at then.

"It's ok, I'll handle this, and is Sky okay?" I ask, A little sad that I wasn't there for her..

"Yea.. I helped her calm down. Where's Vi?" Kai'Sa said.

"I.. I don't know.." I say.

"oH ThAt sOn oF A Bi-" I cover Akali's mouth.

"I'll take care of Akali, and Kai'Sa, for fucks sake, TAKE A FUCKING BREAK..!" I say to her, making her flinch.

I carry Akali's deceased body, up stairs. Ahri said we're staying until our penthouse is ordered.

I still haven't seen Ahri yet... I wonder of she's ok...

 I took Akali to her studio bedroom, and flopped her on the bed.. Hard. 

1/4 of that anger was because she slashed me in the cheek, the other 1/4, was because she left me to go with Sky..

And 1/2 of that anger was because SHE IS SO DAMN HEAVY.. IT'S LIKE HOLDING 2000 OF KAI'SA'S BLASTERS!

"Jeje... I'm sorry.." Akali says sadly.

I look at her.

"I WaS Sooo... Stupid." She said, tears. 

I pulled her into a hug. But instead of hugging me back, she lets me go just kiss me right on the lips.

"Finally, I wanted to do this forever..." Akali muffled under the kiss.

Akali's hands travel to my waist.

"Kali, you're drunk.. Can't we do this once the penthouse is ordered.." I say to her.

Akali childishly groans.

"nOoOoOoO..!" Akali said, tightening her grip on my waist.

"Kali... The walls aren't soundproof." I say to her, raising my eyebrow.

"bUt.. bUt.. ThEy wEren'T BaCk aT YoUr HoUsE ANd YeT wE sTiLl DiD iT" Akali says, tilting her head.

"Kali.."

"Babe..".  

*Flick* Akali flicks my forehead.

"Ow!"

*Flick*

"Kali STOP"

"Then let me fuck you."

"You have no shame saying that.."

"So can I-"

"NO!"

*Flick*

"NO"

*Flick*

"NO-"

*Flic-*

"OK THAT'S IT!"

I jump on top of Akali, making her flop onto the bed.

A/N: LEMON ENERGY IS DETECTED IF NOBODY LIKE THIS I'D ADVISE YOU TO LEAVE!!!

"Babe.. Are you going to..?" Akali said, confused.

"Yea..." I say, determined

"Okay then in that case...

Fuck Me As Hard As You Can.."

A/N : Kinda short..