Kuki Shinobu (Genshin Impact) SMUT...

WHASS UP 

TW: SMUTS, LEMONS, LOVE, DRA-

actually, there's no drama in this one... Eh

You are Hydro

You and Shinobu are dating but you were abroad in Liyue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Inazuma...

Y/N'S POV:

Fuck... I bleeding out... 

I swung my sword at the Kairagi missing horribly.

Shit... What do I do...

Just when the Kairagi was about to slash me I felt a warm sensation...

Was I dead...?

A flush of electricity showers everything but me. The Kairagi becomes immune but the pressure tramples it and before I could find out what was happening it died. Clutching my bleeding arm, I look at the woman before me.

She looks down at me... Or was it my dizzy vision..?

I feel myself falling down.... down...

{TIME SKIP}

I open my eyes suddenly and looked around... The girl was washing a cloth.

She turns her head.

I feel my cheeks burning up.

"Oh, you're awake... Good.." She says.

"You know, you didn't need to save me..." I say, rubbing the back of my head before then realizing my arm was bandaged.

She smirks.

"I'm sure you needed my help~," She said clutching the cloth.

She turns around and walks to me.

"Don't worry about anything...~," She said, deeply.

 When she grasped my waist, I felt a familiar touch.

I widened my eyes.

"Shinobu... Is that you..?" I ask immediately.

"In the flesh baby~," She said, smirking under her mask.

3RD PERSON POV:

Shinobu's hands slide down your waist.

"I've missed you, baby girl, ~," She said, whispering in your ear.

You couldn't believe you didn't recognize her.

Taking off her mask, she makes her way to your neck making you tilt your neck giving her more access. 

Soft moans exit your mouth making her smirk as she puts her leg in between your legs and began to rub around your clit. You bite your lip in pleasure. Shinobu pins you to the wall, bitting harder into your neck.

By now you were drenched.

Shinobu bits her lip and brushes past your clit with her hand as you start to moan loudly. She slowly pulled down your leggings getting her eyes on the prize slowly slipping off your panties and looking up at you for consent. 

As soon as you nodded, Shinobu slams two fingers into your walls, slowly moving and teasing your heat making you moan and whine.

She brushed past your g-spot which made you grip Shinobu's shoulders and moan giving Shinobu a message as she started thrusting three-finger in and started pumping faster and faster.

Shinobu went back to kissing you passionately while slowly moving her finger in and out.

You clench your walls as your juices drip on Shinobu's fingers making you whine and moan desperately. 

Smirking, Shinobu takes her finger out of you slowly and begins to lick the juices off her fingers.

Now grasping your waist with one hand and cupping your cheeks with the other.

After sharing another passionate kiss, you two hear a noise.

"I'm telling you, Traveller, I am the one and only Arataki Itto! The one and Oni!" A masculine voice says.

Itto was home with the Traveller.

Shinobu pushes you into the wall holding your waist.

"You must meet Shinobu I'm sure she's in here-"

Itto stares at the both of you and slowly grabs the stunned Traveller and then slowly back away.

Itto comes back.

"Itto get the fuck out."

"Sorry"

"Now, where were we baby girl~?"

A/n: guess I did level up my smuts (just a little bit)

Next: Evelyn Deavor ( Incredibles 2).