Who doesn't love assholes

A/N: THIS IS ANOTHER UNIVERSE WHERE YOU AND AHRI ARE DATING!

TW: LESBIANS, LOVE, HEARTBREAK, DRAM-

ok, that's enough..-

WARNING! THIS IS JUST A WEE THING I MAKE CUZ I WAS BORED SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE LEMONS PLZ LEAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

________________________________________________________________________________

It was nighttime and Y/N and Akali were shopping...

Y/N'S POV:

"HEY! Y/N! THE FUCK YOU GOING?" Akali yells behind me.

"To the jewel shop... Asshole.." I say.

"OoH! iS iT fOr AhRI?" She says, locking her hands and making kissing noises.

" Yea... THAT BECAUSE SHES MY GIRLFRIEND, THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEEEE-" I shout back at her.

"Did someone say Jewels?" Evelynn says coming towards us.

"Oh, darling I can help you with that.." She says, grabbing my hand and pushing me into Jewels For Fools.

"While I'm here might as well get something for Evelynn" Akali whispered to herself.

"Kali, you know I can hear you, and are you trying to make up for my diamond necklace that got 'mysteriously' got ran over by your motorcycle..?" Evelynn says, raising her eyebrow.

"Whaaaat..? Wha- Wha- What you talkin- I don't even remember- You- I... Okay Yes.." Akali says in a squeaky voice.

Evelynn sighs.

"Ok... In that case, get me something beautiful then." Evelynn says, then walks in front of Akali.

"You know I can't get something as beautiful as you~," Akali says, holding Evelynn's waist as they share a kiss.

I roll my eyes.

"Okay, you can let me go now Akali.." Evelynn says, struggling out of Akali's grasp.

"Nope~," Akali says, holding on to Evelynn's waist tighter.

I sigh. I look around while the two 'love birds ( who broke up nearly a Guinness world record of 15 times ) are flirting'

I ended up finding a Blue Topaz necklace representing Ahri's star sign.

I pay for it. Looks like Akali got her stuff and then grinned at me when the shopkeeper ask for the pay.

I stare at her.

"Kali you are a pop star... YOU MUST BE LOADED.." I say staring at her.

"I forgot my wallet.." She whispers back.

"Well, your loss.." I say, but I ended up joking and paid for the necklace.

I told Akali and Evelynn I was going to meet them at home because I originally traveled with Akali on her motorcycle and Evelynn just happened to be in the area.

Evelynn took the ride with Akali on her motorcycle, but I can tell she was not pleased.

I took the long way and walked through the forest.

I felt a familiar ora from the bushes. Before I could understand what was going on, something jumped at me.

"YIPPP! Y/N!"

 It was Ahri.

She was on top of me, she slowly turns back to a human.

Partly squashed, I slowly get the necklace out of my pocket to give to her.

Ahri gets off me and slowly takes the necklace and opens the box.

She gasps.

"It's... It's beautiful..." She exclaimed.

"Hehe..." I rubbed the back of my head.

Ahri takes my hand.

We both share a kiss, it ended up getting heated and the next thing I knew, we were kissing right under the moonlight...

A/N: Hope you are enjoying this.

next: Back to Akali x Fem!Reader...