Love At First Sight For The Fox (Ahri x FEM!Reader)

A/N: This is a trailer for a Ahri x Fem!reader fanfic..

this will be out soon

promise.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV:

I've always been a fan of KDA.. Not THAT  big of a fan though since my Sis is there.

My sister is though. I have two sister's, Lary and Kai'Sa.

Lary treats Kai'Sa like a queen, whereas she treats me like a vent, always giving me  her problems.

But Kai'Sa treats me like a diamond, she always calls me "Her little gem". She says I mean the world to her because during our parents break out , I was the only thing she cared about.

Kai'Sa hasn't introduced us to KDA yet, because their usually busy, but not until now.

"Y/N, Lary.. Uh the girls are coming over for dance.. Do you guys mind..?" She says walking into the room.

"The girls..?" Lary says, confused. I don't think she knows that the "girls" are meant to be KDA. Kai'Sa winks at me, I wink back getting the message.

DINGSLONGG

"Oh they're here!" Kai'Sa rushes to the door.

I put on my headphones, knowing exactly what noise Lary's gonna make when she sees them.

"Hi, girls." Kai'Sa says letting them in. Then I put my volume up high, once I saw Lary's mouth open. 

But of course to keep everyone from hearing Lary's scream, I use my floating star shaped blasters to shut her mouth. 

"Girls these are my sisters, Y/N and Lary.." Kai'Sa says. pointing her hands to us. I still kept my mask on, letting go of Lary.

Wave my hand. Lary excitedly waves her's too.

"Oh nice to meet ya" Akali says.

"Pleasure to be here" Ahri smiles.

"Awe, aren't you guys just cutest thing..!" Evelynn chuckles

"Hi!" Seraphine says.

I keep on spotting that fox looking at me but I always ignore it..

AHRI'S POV: 

I can't stop looking at her...  

Is it normal to do this.. To fall in love..

With another human..

I can't be...

Can It..?

A/N: This a trailer for an Ahri fanfic, because there's not many fem Ahri fanfics out there soo-

They will also be lemons.....

BYE-