SWITCHING REALITIES

Y/N pov:

BRIIIINGGGG!

I looked at my phone seeing the time, 21:00..."Not so bad ", I say tiredly. I looked at my texts to see 11 mis calls from LILLY_IS_SO_COOL and 5 new texts from HELT_THEnewHEXTECH_CHEST03. Expected from them. I look around my room to look millions and millions of pictures of KDA and LOL.

I smiled at the single Akali picture on the wall next to Ahri, before flipping on my Seraphine headphones to listen to my favourite song, POP/STARS..

I pressed play.

After squealing at the end, I noticed that the members where staring at me, I thought my phone was just freezing, but they were moving. My phone began to shine...brightly. Very brightly.

I covered my eyes and screamed. I heard my door slammed open to hear my friends screaming.

"AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THATTT!!!", I heard (I think ) Lilly screaming. 

"BITCH, DONT ASK ME!!!!", I heard Helt say in response.

I Felt a very painful strike hit my body as a suddenly close my eyes but a wet type of liquid made me wake up again, tears, my tears, But my eyes still felt heavy. I heard distance voices.

"Um I think I killed her-" A voice said.

"Akali what the fuck!? you killed and innocent human, you know have fragile they are!" said another, it was a woman, they both were.

"What? oh don't act like you didn't do the same, legit squashed her with your fat ass, Ahri-"

"YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BESTIE YOU TRICK ASS BITCH", I heard Lilly say.

I woke.

"STOPPPP!!!" I said while my eyes open

There was nearly going to be a war if  I didn't stop them in time.

I look at them to see: A fox woman, A woman with floaty things, A another woman with fluffy hair carrying a hooky thingy, and a woman with very long slashy things on her back. It was...It was..

My eyes widened.

"KDA?"

AKALI'S POV:

 I stared at the girl, looking at her features, up and down

"so hot~❤"  I mumbled, I think the Ahri heard me because she stared at me, smugly.  I ignored her look and focused on her..

I nearly bit my lip.

"KDA?..it's you guys.. really, I-it's not a cosplay?

"Whatever that is, but anyway I am Ahri. And as you can see I am a fox, well half fox" Ahri said, smiling. 

Before she could speak anymore I introduced myself:

"I'm Akali, Rogue Assassin Akali.." I said, but she just stared at me, with sparkles in her eyes.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N. Your soo pretty up close"

I blushed.

I look at the doorway to see the two people were gone. I glanced out the window to see them running. For their lives. Good, so they won't interrupt me.

"Before Akali here has a nose bleed let me introduce myself, I am Evelynn but you, you  can call me Eve darling~" she said holding Akali's arm.

"But you already knew that, didn't you." Kai'sa said walking beside Ahri.

she nodded.

"Ok...That makes things easier" she said , as her blasters move around a bit.

"Kai'sa right?" Y/N said.

"Correct" Kai'sa responded.

Ahri was admiring the pictures on the wall. Wait come to think about it there is a lot of pictures on the wall. Of us. Of me.

"Ahri!", Kai'sa whispered aggressively.

"Oh, sorry", Ahri responds

"Ahem."

"We came from the League reality, we don't exactly know why we are here but I'm sorry, because I guess we're stuck with you for now"

I nodded in agreement.

"So you're telling me that me, Y/N L/N will take care of KDA?" Y/N said, looking slightly excited.

"Correct".

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"whaaaaaaatttt"

a/n: I think I'm doing so good so far-