Chapter 2- water slides and unexpected guests

ALITAS POV 

"Quick Eliza, get up we need to go wake up the other girls!" I whisper to Eliza whilst winking. "Ok!" She whispers back. We quickly get into the other girls room, I go over to jess and Stef whilst Eliza goes over to Grace, we look at each other then mouth the words one...two...three we scream really loudly. "WHAT THE HELL!" Grace screams at us, we are legit rolling around on the floor laughing so much that Eliza starts crying. "You...should've... seen... your...faces!" Eliza said in between laughs.

JESS'S POV 

"Jesus Christ quiet down, or i swear to god I'm going to throw you through a wall." I say angrily still half asleep. I open my eyes to find four girls staring at me, with pedofile smiles on their faces which makes me hell scared so I scream and hide under my covers. Someone pulls them off of me, that someone turns out to be Stef, "hurry up girl I'm hungry and if you don't get your ass up now I'm going to push you up stairs in your pjs!"  

"Alright, alright I'm going." I reply huffing. 

GRACES POV 

"Ok girls where do you want to eat?" I ask them as we get to the top floor, we are all dressed in coloured short shorts, tank tops, Havaianas and our bathers underneath.

We decide to go back to the waterfront because we like the waiter there *wink wink*. When we get there, we go straight to our table and order our food.

**************************************************************************************************************

It is about noon now, god time flies! We are currently tanning, just minding our own business. Suddenly one of the water ski instructors casually walks past us and winks at Alita. She, of course, started going crazy "OH MY GOD! Did you guys see that????? He winked at me! And he's actually not that bad looking either." We all start laughing so hard at her comment and by the time we have finished our laughing fit people are starting to stare so we jump into the pool to do some laps. Gotta stay fit somehow right?

ELIZAS POV 

We get out of the pool when we hear some one say over the loud speaker "attention everyone, the water slides are now open, I repeat, the water slides are now open!" When the announcement is over,  we all look at each other and jess said "last person to ride has to sleep on the floor tonight!"

About a minute later we are, finally, all lining up, "awww I can't believe I have to sleep on the floor tonight!" Said jess,  "It was your idea jess, suck it up." Said Alita. "Humph" said jess as she is crossing her arms, everyone except her starts laughing, it has become habbit now.

I end up going second, as I step up to the top of the slide a very cute guy is there and staring at me. He had brown curly hair and dimples when he smiled, I couldn't help but stare at him. "Like what you see?" I ask, after an intense session of staring, "Well yes i do, ready to go down?" 

"Oh yea" I said, god he's so cute. "Thanks" he said and smiled "oh shit, did I say that out loud?"  

"Yea you did, but I'm glad. Now down you go" he said, as he pushed my back a little. God I'm such an idiot.

STEFS POV 

About an hour later, we have gone on the slides about 5 times each. We are getting bored, "I suggest we should go down to the bottom floor, i hear there are shops there?" I say. When we get there Grace says, "Oh my god, you were right Stef, there is even a jetty surf here!"   

"Yea! Lets go in! C'mon girls hurry up, we have about an hour before dinner, lets go!" Said Alita, she's very enthusiastic when it comes to shopping that's for sure.