chapter 10- What will our parents say?

GRACE’S POV

“Ahhhhh! Home sweet home!” I said as Niall and I walked through my gigantic hallway leading up to the kitchen where my parents and sisters were, we could hear them. “Shhhh Niall! We wanna scare them.”

“Ok! C’mon,” we walked through the door and Hannah and Maggie realized that we were here; they started jiggling in their seats. I silenced them with a death stare and a smirk. I ran up to mum, wrapped my arms around her shoulders and said, “Mmmmmm! Smells good what is it?”

“Oh, its just... AHHHHHH!!!!! GRACE YOUR HOME!!!!!!!” She wrapped her arms around me, not caring that she still had the stove on. After 5 minutes of hugging they noticed Niall, “Oh! Who’s this lovely young man?” My mum asked, “Right! Well mum, this is Niall my boyfriend. Niall this is Monique, Ben, Maggie and Hannah,” I said, pointing to everyone, “Its very nice to meet you!” he replied, Maggie looked like she was gonna burst. “OH MY GOSH! IS THAT NIALL FROM ONE DIRECTION?!” Yes, my 11-year-old sister knows a lot about 1D, probably coz I have their posters all over my room and I always used to have their music blaring. “Hahahaha, are you a fan?”

“Nah really? SORRY! I GET THAT FROM GRACE! Hahaha yes I love you guys!” she yelled then at the end got a bit more quiet, swinging back and forth on the balls of her feet. “Awwww you cutie!” Niall said hugging her, “Do you mind if I steal Hannah and Maggie for a bit?” Niall said to my mum, “oh go right ahead! Girls, do you wanna show Niall around our house?”

“OK!” they both said, I kissed Niall's cheek and whispered to Maggie, “make sure you show him your posters ok?” she nodded eagerly. “C’mon Niall!!!! Hurry uppp!” Hannah whined, pulling on Niall's arms, he shrugged and followed Hannah with Maggie still in his arms.

TWO HOURS LATER

“Mmm mum! This is amazing!” I said, slurping up my pasta, “Yes I agree! Its actually the first proper meal I’ve had in about two weeks!” Niall agreed, he was on to his second plate already.  “So, have you guys thought about where your gonna live? Grace, are you staying here or?” My dad said, “Oh well um Niall and I were kinda thinking about moving in together in uh London? He has a flat there and he lives next to Zayn and Liam and next to Liam will be Alita and Jess and next to them is Louis then Harry.” Niall continued, “So basically we are all a family and ill pay for you guys to all come over to visit whenever you can! Hannah and Maggie can even stay for the weekend some times if you want.”

“That’s actually a very smart idea, what do you think Monique?” Dad said, looking at mum, “That’s a very good idea, I’m gonna miss you baby! So we should probably start packing your stuff then.” Mum said, getting teary.

Niall and I were lying on my bed facing each other, we were in a peaceful silence when Niall started singing she’s not afraid by one direction until I fell into a peaceful sleep, ready for what the future holds.

EARLIER TIME AT ALITA’S HOUSE 

I knocked on the door three times before grabbing Liam’s hand and hiding behind a bush, I hear my sister open the door and yell, “Who’s there?” At that moment, we jumped out and said, “BOO!!!” She screamed then realized who I was, “ALITA! HOLY SHIT IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” She pulled me into a hug and I gladly hugged back. “Ooooo! Is this your boyfriend?” She asked, raising an eyebrow, I just blushed, “hahahaha wait till mum hears this!!” then she ran inside even though she’s 17 going on 18. I grabbed Liam’s hand and walked inside, into the living room where mum, dad and Kiara were sitting. “Hey guys, I’m back.” I said, mum was the first one to get up, she hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna burst. “I thought id never see you again, do you know how many stories there were about five girls and five boys gone missing? You were the only ones who survived as far as they knew but no one knew where you were.” She said crying again. “Now, who’s this?” She said, pointing to Liam, “Oh yea, this is Liam my boyfriend, he is in one direction by the way Kiara calm down! Liam, this is Loraine, Gianni and Kiara.” My dad jumped up and shook Liam’s hand, “I like this lad. He’s a keeper!” He said and winked at me.