Chapter 14- Wish i could freeze this moment in a frame

STEF”S POV

“That movie was ok,” I said, walking out of the cinema, “Yea whatever, cmon lets go do something!” Zayn said, with a mischievous grin plastered on his face, “and what would that be?” I ask, raising an eyebrow, “Well, it includes this,” He said, pulling out spray paint, “Graffiti? Why? Is this a joke?”

“No joke babe, we will graffiti on a bit of wall no one uses anymore, it’s off an old house that was burnt ages ago, and it left one wall standing.”

“Well, if its not technically being used, it’s not illegal to paint it. All right, lets do this shit!” I say with excitement. “Yay! Cmon take my hand,” He sticks his hand out for me to grab. He leads us to an old lot with, as he said, one wall standing. It was white and had no paint on it, yet. I grabbed a can of red and started painting a massive love heart; Zayn grabbed the blue and wrote “Z+S 4EVA!” In big letters. I drew smiley faces and winkey faces around the love heart and coloured (painted?) it in with the red again. “Voilà! Our masterpiece is finito!” I say, laughing. Zayn comes up behind me and quickly snaps a picture of us on his phone, in that picture I am still laughing. “How dare you take a picture of me when I’m laughing?” I say in fake anger, “Do what?”

“Don’t play dumb! Nah joking! Just don’t post it on twitter or anything,” Before I can say anything else, my phone goes off saying that I have a notification. Ill give you two chances to guess what its from, no it was not the old man from down the road, I would’ve preferred that! It was from twitter, saying that Zayn Malik tweeted a picture of me, “How dare you! I had just finished saying not to put it up!” I said, stomping my foot like a 2 year old. “Aww you look so cute though,” He says, passing me his phone, ok I’m not gonna lie, we look adorable! “Ok, you’re off the hook…for now.”

“Can we go home, coz I’m tired.” I say, leaning my head on Zany’s shoulder as we walk away, “Yep, lets watch a movie in bed with chocolate,”

“Yes, good idea,” I say, just as we get into his car, turning the heaters on full blast coz its very cold.  Driving away, I catch one last glimpse of our amazing artwork, god we are clever duckies!

 ELIZA’S POV

Mmm I smell vanilla, mixed with different assortments of food. We have just finished watching mean girls and Harry actually laughed a bit, for example, when the guy says to Cady “Is you muffin buttered,” Yea, he laughed the most at that. Sick-minded child. “Well, that was surprisingly good, for a chick flick,” Harry said, stretching coz we were huddled up in our fort, “Excuse me? That is NOT a chick flick! That is a way of life!”

“Ok, sorry. It was just so fetch!” He said, in a girly tone, “Stop trying to make fetch happen, its NOT going to happen!” I said, quoting mean girls. We both start laughing hysterically because of course we had just watched the movie. “So, do you want to tell me what happened between you and that dude now?” He asked me, “Yea, might as well.” I shrug and turn to face him, “Ok so back in year 11, such a long time ago I know, this guy called Thomas asked me out. At the start I didn’t think anything bad would come out of it. He had this temper that would make anyone run 1000 miles a minute. Me being the rebellious little person I was took him as a challenge, he took me to really nice places and stuff for our dates and for the first few months he was the most romantic person ever. After about our sixth month, he started taking up really aggressive sports like rugby and boxing. This made his temper worse, which is when he started to hit me.  It was worse whenever he would come over to my house after a game that he lost, that’s was when his aggression hit its peak.” Taking a breath a continued, “After about a month or so, I was used to it and started not complaining, because when I complained it only got worse. He stopped taking me to nice places and I got sick of him treating me like shit. I tried many times to break it off but he wouldn’t listen. I asked him about 10 times if we could break up but it was only until the day before we left for the cruise that I just said straight out “its over”. He must’ve tracked us down somehow because now he knows where I live. I’m just so scared that he’s going to try and kill me, or worse, you and the girls.” By the end of my little speech, I realize a tear is sliding down my cheek, as I go to wipe it off, harry leans in and kisses my cheek. Then goes to my eyes, forehead, temples, across my jawline, the tip of my nose and finally my lips. “I will never let that creep touch you ever again. If he does, he wont know what’s hit him,” Harry said, I laughed and said,” I know what will hit him, Stef’s fist…again!!”