Chapter 15- Mixed emotions

GRACE’S POV

I wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the shore…wait, WHAT? Why am I waking up to these noises?? IT’S FREAKING SCARY, OMFG SOMEONE STOLE ME! HOW DARE THEY, I SAID NO! People these days; no one listens when an innocent girl says “no”. Oh wow that sounded really wrong, I’m sorry!

Anyway… when I find out who took me I’m going to, “Good morning beautiful!” I hear someone say, “ahhhhh! DON’T HURT ME!” I scream at the talking person, “Grace, are you ok?” The person says again, I turn around only to find Niall staring at me like he’s just seen a ghost, “Oh yea, I’m fine. I just thought you kidnapped me and dumped me on a beach,” I say, still smiling. “Hahaha! You crack me up Grace! How bout we go get breakfast?”

“How bout no?” I say, obviously being sarcastic. Niall looks hurt, “Baby! I’m joking!! Of course I want breakfast, I’m starving!” I say, grabbing his hand as he leads us back to his car.

He took us to a lovely little café that overlooked the sea. We sat down at a table and a waitress came over to take our order, “What can I get you, hot-stuff?” She said, directing her question to Niall, completely ignoring me. Huh way to be subtle about the flirting slut! “My Girlfriend and I would like the pancakes with whipped cream and berry sauce. Also can we get an orange juice and a Caramel latte? Thanks” Niall said, emphasizing the girlfriend part. As soon as the waitress left, I turned to Niall, “And that’s why I love you!” I said and winked, he laughed, “Well I couldn’t just lead her on, and I’m taken anyway.”

“Yea and I hear the lady your heart is taken by is truly magnificently beautiful.”

“Yes, she definitely is,”

(WARNING: lovey dovey scene coming up! DO NOT SKIP ITS ADORABLE)  

“Care to tell me something you love about her?” I asked, playing dumb. Niall sighed and said, “I love her smile, the way she puts everything in her life on hold to help someone else. I love how she believes in love at first sight, how she stays strong when nothing is going right. I love her heart; it’s so big and full of joy and care for others. I love her passion, how she is following her dream to be a dancer. I love her kisses, so soft and gentle but rough when she wants to be.” He winked after he said that, taking a quick breath,” I love how her favourite colour is yellow, and that she’s not afraid to be herself. How she takes ages to get changed but it’s all worth it in the end. How she loves the beach and summer. I love how she has little insecurities but doesn’t let them get in her way of having fun. There are so many things that I love about you, Grace. I can’t name them all; it would take 18 years to name every single one. The truth is, before you came along I had a hole in my heart. I knew something was missing, but as soon as I stepped foot on that cruise I had this feeling something exciting would happen, like my princess would find me. I guess it was fate, Grace you are an amazing person and I don’t ever want to let you go. We have known each other for about 2 months but I don’t care, I feel like I’ve known you forever! I really truly love you Grace, please say you love me too.”

HOLY. SHIT. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Niall is actually the sweetest person I have ever met, he is so cute, and I love his laugh and his cheerfulness. He never fails to amuse me and his hair is like fairy floss, so soft and I could just like run my hands through it all day. I wonder what it tastes like? Wait, Grace, hold up. WHY ARE YOU THNKING ABOUT EATING NIALLS HAIR? THAT’S JUST FREAKY. Oh shit, Niall looks hurt, what did I do? Oh right, I haven’t answered him yet! Oops…“Oh my god Niall, no guy has ever said that about me. No one will ever be able to make my heart beat as fast as it does when I’m with you, I feel as though before I met you, my life was incomplete and now it IS complete, you are beautiful inside and out and I love you too, very very much.” I said, almost tearing up, Niall leant in and was about to kiss me when we heard a rude cough, “Your meal is here,” the slutty waitress said putting our plates and drinks down, “Don’t be expecting a tip love, you interrupted an important moment.” Niall said under his breath, she must’ve heard coz she stomped away pretty damn hard, “What crawled up her pants and died?” I said, Niall laughed and started eating, I did too.