Chapter 1- Christmas presents and unexpected cruises

HEY GUYSS here it is, I had to get a new account, how annoying!!!!!! Anyway, ill be updating from my computer, maybe. Thanks again 

Grace xxx 

---------------------------------------

GRACES POV 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "SHUT UP!" *BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP!* "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE?" I scream, it's Christmas morning, i think that the fire alarm going off at freaking 10 am!!! The girls are over, Alita, Jess, Stef and Eliza. "GRACE SHUT THE FUDGE UP!" They scream at me. "I'LL SHOVE THE FUDGE UP YOUR ASS!!!!" I shout back at them. We started laughing hysterically as you do on Christmas morning, coz we are hyper. "THAT'S MY LINE!" Jess screams out in joking anger. "Ok, that alarm or whatever it is is pissing me off! Lets go see what it is." Said Alita.

When we get downstairs to see what the beeping noise was, my dad burning the choc chip pancakes. "Nice one dad, how bout you let us take over aye?"  

"I don't think that pancakes is enough: we need bacon" Stef complained. 

"I swear you are related to Niall Horan. You eat as much as him!" I said declining her question.

When we convinced dad to hand over the pancake making to us, I got my phone and put on some one direction because we are MASSIVE (secret) fan girls. The first song was kiss you, "AGHHHHHH IT'S MY FAVOURITE SONG!" Screams Jess. We were all rocking out to 1D, jumping up and down and simply going crazy. Our small dance party has finished, uh oh! we are meant to be making pancakes!

Our pancakes our finito! literally, all gone. We are going for a swim at Bondi beach, the most amazing beach ever! We stripped to our bikinis and ran down to the water, it's so warm considering it's like 11 am.

We go back to my house after our swim for presents because its Christmas!!! When we get back, all of our parents and siblings are sitting around our giant Christmas tree with coffees in their hands and talking about random stuff that no one cares about. We begin to open our presents, when I get to my last present I find its an envelope. "What's this?" I asked my mum excitedly, "Oh you'll find out as soon as you open it up! Now c'mon." I begin to open it slowly. When it's all open I pull out... FIVE CRUISE TICKETS!!!!!! "AGHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU MUM AND DAD!!!!" I said and ran to them to give them a hug. The people I choose to come with me are the usual suspects; Stef, Alita, jess and Eliza. Cruise here we come baby! Just you wait...

FIVE WEEKS LATER

JESS'S POV

It's the night before the cruise and we are all at Graces house. Graces mum made us spaghetti bolognese for dinner "dinners ready!!!!" Monique (Graces mum) screams up the stairs. I can already smell the food from the top of the stairs. Running down, we find a table already set out for us.

Alita's POV 

Grace, Stef and Eliza are lovely enough to set the table for us. Sitting down, we start to dig in. By the time i have finished my bowl, Stef has already had two. "Gosh woman! Slow down, your gonna get a sore stomach," 

"How about no? and i wont, promise." She says, silly, silly Steffie. 

Eliza's POV 

We have all finished our dinner, holy moly was it good! We all have to go back upstairs to finish packing. Wait no, scratch that, THEY have to finish packing; I'M already packed coz im a smart person. Running up the stairs again, i jump onto twitter and tweet : Going on cruise tomorrow! We have a celebrity guest performing for us, who do you think it is? xoxo gossip girl  I always finish with that ending, i dont actually know why. Everyone laughs at me but meh YOLOSWAG.