Chapter 3- so what happens now?

GRACES POV

"Hey everyone! how you doin?" Asked the announcer in an overly happy voice, everyone yelled back mixtures of "goods" and "greats" but us, we yelled back "MOUSTACHES!!".

"did i hear someone say moustaches?"

"haahaha WE DID!" we yelled

"rightio then, lets get started. The celebrity that is performing tonight is..." BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP "ok guys, guys, guys, GUYS!" yelled the announcer, "its probably just a false alarm, everyone get into your stations NOW!" Everyone started getting up and the staff all started handing out life jackets, but there wasn't enough for everyone on the boat. (A/N this wouldn't actually happen, but for the sake of the story, just pretend)

We all ran for the nearest life boat and hopped on when we heard some one say "ello loves"

JESS'S POV

We hopped onto the nearest life boat when we heard some one say "ello loves," HOLY SHIT! ITS 1D!!!!!! i thought to myself, i was definitely fangirling and i think they realised. "So, do you girls know who we are?" asked Zayn, "umm no?" said grace, "should we?" obviously lying, the boys just stared blankly at us. "just kidding! we totally know who you are, your one direction!" said, well practically screamed, Eliza. trust her to spill. "thank god! i thought you were being serious!" said harry, wiping fake sweat from his forehead.

"so, what are you lads doing on this cruise?" asked stef, who is straring at zayn like her life depends on him. "oh we are, or were, the celebrity performers but coz the ships actually going down into the water vertically right now, thats not possible."  just as harry finished saying that, we all looked towards the boat and sure enough, the boat was vertical and going down into the water.

ALITAS POV

we all looked over to the boat and saw it, vertical, going down into the water. i started hyperventilating, "oh my god! what if we are the only ones alive? what will we do? how will we get back?" it was dark and really late and scary! "shhhhh its ok babe, go to sleep." said Liam, i realised i was leaning on his shoulder, "oh, umm thanks Liam" i said. about five minutes later i fell alseep, resting on Liams shoulder, in pure bliss.

I woke up suddenly, probably because our mini ship thing crashed into something "What the hell was that?!" Grace yelled and grabbed onto Nialls shirt like there was no tomorrow, "whoops sorry!" grace squeaked at Niall, they were both blushing. "Oooooo someone has a wittile crush." Jess said to Grace, "yea, you can talk!" she replied, we all looked over at Jess and Louis who were cuddling. As soon as she said that, they lept apart like legit leapt. "wow, you guys leapt away from eachother quickly." i said, smirking. "hahaha yea they did. cmon guys, continue cuddling, its not like we'll post a picture of it on twitter or anything..." said liam. we all started laughing which caused Louis and Jess to blush even more than before. Man was it funny teasing them.

ELIZAS POV

After everyone stopped laughing, Zayn said, "umm guys, not meaning to brake up the party but we are sorta on an island, do you think we should maybe get out?" "Oh yea, umm we might want to do that." Stef replied. We all started getting off the boat into what was about to be our new adventure...

STEFS POV

God, Zayns so hot, does he like me back? naaaaaaah why would he like me?

THAT NIGHT

ELIZAS POV

ohmigod, where are those two??? Those two are Grace and Niall, they have been gone for so long and I’m freaking freezing. "What do you guys think they’re doing?" said Alita who was lying on jess's lap, Harry responded with "Oh I have something in mind...” whilst wriggling his eyebrows, because I was sitting next to him I hit him across the head.”OWW! What was that for?" he said faking a sad face, "That was for thinking dirty," I said winking. "Ok, how bout we do something to pass the time?" said Jess, and about 30 seconds later, Louis breaks out and starts singing Give me love by Ed Sheeran...